Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 114

Thread: 15 GB for $45 now available on the website

  1. #76
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    37
    Feedback Score
    0
    For the $50 8 GB + 7 GB plan can you stack the $40 refill PINs sold on ebay now for around $25-$26, or only the $50 refill PINs (~$35)? There is a better percentage discount on the $40 refills (around 38% off vs. 30% off on the $50 refills).

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    DC area
    Posts
    444
    Device(s)
    Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless(prepaid)
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ejlmd View Post
    For the $50 8 GB + 7 GB plan can you stack the $40 refill PINs sold on ebay now for around $25-$26, or only the $50 refill PINs (~$35)? There is a better percentage discount on the $40 refills (around 38% off vs. 30% off on the $50 refills).
    And you save more if you wait for an ebay sale. Where you get an actual percentage off or a large percentage back in eBay bucks. Like last month I got 8% back in eBay bucks from my refill pin purchases. That were around $25 for the $40 refill pins before the eBay bucks.

    Sent from my Nexus 7(16GB) using Tapatalk

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    228
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ejlmd View Post
    For the $50 8 GB + 7 GB plan can you stack the $40 refill PINs sold on ebay now for around $25-$26, or only the $50 refill PINs (~$35)? There is a better percentage discount on the $40 refills (around 38% off vs. 30% off on the $50 refills).
    Yes you can stack the 40 ones. No need to buy 50s

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    157
    Feedback Score
    0
    Anyone know if switching to the 8GB+7GB bonus will change the speeds compared to the old Walmart 7gb+2GB bonus with rollover?

    Just chat'ed while posting, they say new plan puts you in a different coding (my word) and the speeds would improve on new system.
    I'm kinda skeptical of that, but as long as it does not go backward I'm A-OK
    My existing plan was good till 2-22 so not sure how prorating data works, but I only use 2 to 3GB in the winter, so the 15GB will be handy in the summer. Even with best case rollover scenario I only would have 16GB each month on old plan, so no real reason not to switch.
    and save $5 with autopay.

    E-bay cards are not worth the risk for me, and buying Sams club cards save a little, but autopay is easier as long as it does not trigger being taxed.
    Last edited by mightynimbus; 02-03-2019 at 03:12 PM. Reason: type

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    DC area
    Posts
    444
    Device(s)
    Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless(prepaid)
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mightynimbus View Post
    Anyone know if switching to the 8GB+7GB bonus will change the speeds compared to the old Walmart 7gb+2GB bonus with rollover?

    Just chat'ed while posting, they say new plan puts you in a different coding (my word) and the speeds would improve on new system.
    I'm kinda skeptical of that, but as long as it does not go backward I'm A-OK
    My existing plan was good till 2-22 so not sure how prorating data works, but I only use 2 to 3GB in the winter, so the 15GB will be handy in the summer. Even with best case rollover scenario I only would have 16GB each month on old plan, so no real reason not to switch.
    and save $5 with autopay.

    E-bay cards are not worth the risk for me, and buying Sams club cards save a little, but autopay is easier as long as it does not trigger being taxed.
    I've never had any issues with the eBay refill pins. You just need to get them from a reputable source. Which I do. I've purchased many hundreds of dollars in refill Pins from eBay. At an average of at least 40% off.

    Sent from my Nexus 7(32GB) using Tapatalk

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    164
    Feedback Score
    0
    I'm not a vz prepaid customer but I was checking it out on the website. I noticed a weird pricing thing. If I setup the 15gb on line 1, and 3gb on line 2 with autopay on both. The price is $70.

    If I do the same thing with the 3gb on line 1 but the 15 gb on line 2, the price is $65. I think the multiline discount ends up being $15 vs $10. Is this a mistake on the website? Or can you specify that the lower plan is line 1 and get this for cheaper?

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    222
    Feedback Score
    0
    Correct, make the cheaper line 1.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    53
    Device(s)
    iPhone X, Huawei Mate 20 Pro
    Feedback Score
    0
    It sounds too good to be true. But if it's true, I would give it a try!
    Check online reviews before buying your new gadget: https://www.pissedconsumer.com/categ...t-gadgets.html

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    233
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    0
    Signed up for this plan a few days ago. Using an unlocked iPhone XS Max. I was with Verizon prepaid a year or so ago. Moved to total wireless. Now back on Verizon prepaid. Even used the same sim from last time.

    The My Verizon app doesn't work. It just spins. The app did work once when I set up the account the first time I used it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    113
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Tersanyus View Post
    The My Verizon app doesn't work. It just spins. The app did work once when I set up the account the first time I used it.
    I have the same problem with my XS Max, and my wife has it on her XS. It has something to do with the My Verizon app being confused with the iPhone having 2 IMEI numbers. When I first got Verizon Prepaid just over a month ago, I thought it was because I still had another carrier on my eSIM. I’ve since removed all the carriers on the eSIM but still have the problem. There have been 1 or 2 updates to the My Verizon app in the past few weeks that hasn’t fixed the issue. Verizon clearly doesn’t care all that much about their prepaid customers.

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    DC area
    Posts
    444
    Device(s)
    Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless(prepaid)
    Feedback Score
    0
    You can still find the same info from the Verizon Wireless web page, using the cellphone. Well at least I know I can from Android phones.

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,230
    Device(s)
    Qualcomm iPhone X 256 GB Space Grey
    Carrier(s)
    Visible
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ejlmd View Post
    My wife is on an old BlueGreen mobile plan with 7.5GB monthly AT&T service at $47, including roaming and tethering/mobile hotspot. The mobile hotspot is not speed capped. I am thinking of switching her to this $50/$45 plan with 8GB/15GB data, but it isn't clear to me if the mobile hotspot on this plan would be speed capped at 600k. That would be a deal breaker.
    Mobile hotspot is at full speed and can use as much of it as you want but is throttled to 128kbps just like regular data is when all high speed data is used up. You’ll have all postpaid perks minus device financing.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    iPhone 7+ on the Verizon Network
    iPad Pro 9.7 on the AT&T Network

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    164
    Feedback Score
    0
    Came from Red Pocket. Signed up myself on the 15gb plan and my son on the 3gb. Seems to be working well. Thanks OP. I'll have to look for some eBay refill cards next.

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Springdale
    Posts
    99
    Device(s)
    Pixel 3, Moto G5Plus
    Carrier(s)
    VZW Prepaid 15GB/$45
    Feedback Score
    0
    Are you restricted to 1 device with this plan, or can you swap the SIM between phones? I have one smaller phone that I use if my Nexus 6 is too big to carry i.e. sporting events etc. Shamu is an awkward size sometimes.

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    5,724
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, VZW
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderstruck View Post
    Are you restricted to 1 device with this plan, or can you swap the SIM between phones? I have one smaller phone that I use if my Nexus 6 is too big to carry i.e. sporting events etc. Shamu is an awkward size sometimes.
    No restrictions, I must of swapped between three phones since signing up two weeks ago.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-22-2014, 06:47 AM
  2. Replies: 58
    Last Post: 09-13-2007, 03:05 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-02-2005, 11:30 PM
  4. My Seenz now available on the SE-44
    By CHDS PNY in forum ALLTEL
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-23-2004, 01:08 PM
  5. Ericsson Flashing Now Available On The West Coast!!
    By LVwireless in forum SonyEricsson
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 09-30-2002, 08:02 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks