Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: 15 GB for $45 now available on the website

Feedback Score
    For the $50 8 GB + 7 GB plan can you stack the $40 refill PINs sold on ebay now for around $25-$26, or only the $50 refill PINs (~$35)? There is a better percentage discount on the $40 refills (around 38% off vs. 30% off on the $50 refills).

Device(s)
    Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless(prepaid)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ejlmd View Post
    For the $50 8 GB + 7 GB plan can you stack the $40 refill PINs sold on ebay now for around $25-$26, or only the $50 refill PINs (~$35)? There is a better percentage discount on the $40 refills (around 38% off vs. 30% off on the $50 refills).
    And you save more if you wait for an ebay sale. Where you get an actual percentage off or a large percentage back in eBay bucks. Like last month I got 8% back in eBay bucks from my refill pin purchases. That were around $25 for the $40 refill pins before the eBay bucks.

Sent from my Nexus 7(16GB) using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Yes you can stack the 40 ones. No need to buy 50s

Feedback Score
    Anyone know if switching to the 8GB+7GB bonus will change the speeds compared to the old Walmart 7gb+2GB bonus with rollover?

Just chat'ed while posting, they say new plan puts you in a different coding (my word) and the speeds would improve on new system.
    I'm kinda skeptical of that, but as long as it does not go backward I'm A-OK
    My existing plan was good till 2-22 so not sure how prorating data works, but I only use 2 to 3GB in the winter, so the 15GB will be handy in the summer. Even with best case rollover scenario I only would have 16GB each month on old plan, so no real reason not to switch.
    and save $5 with autopay.

E-bay cards are not worth the risk for me, and buying Sams club cards save a little, but autopay is easier as long as it does not trigger being taxed.
    Last edited by mightynimbus; 02-03-2019 at 03:12 PM. Reason: type

Device(s)
    Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mightynimbus View Post
    Anyone know if switching to the 8GB+7GB bonus will change the speeds compared to the old Walmart 7gb+2GB bonus with rollover?

Just chat'ed while posting, they say new plan puts you in a different coding (my word) and the speeds would improve on new system.
    I'm kinda skeptical of that, but as long as it does not go backward I'm A-OK
    My existing plan was good till 2-22 so not sure how prorating data works, but I only use 2 to 3GB in the winter, so the 15GB will be handy in the summer. Even with best case rollover scenario I only would have 16GB each month on old plan, so no real reason not to switch.
    and save $5 with autopay.

E-bay cards are not worth the risk for me, and buying Sams club cards save a little, but autopay is easier as long as it does not trigger being taxed.
    I've never had any issues with the eBay refill pins. You just need to get them from a reputable source. Which I do. I've purchased many hundreds of dollars in refill Pins from eBay. At an average of at least 40% off.

Sent from my Nexus 7(32GB) using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I'm not a vz prepaid customer but I was checking it out on the website. I noticed a weird pricing thing. If I setup the 15gb on line 1, and 3gb on line 2 with autopay on both. The price is $70.

If I do the same thing with the 3gb on line 1 but the 15 gb on line 2, the price is $65. I think the multiline discount ends up being $15 vs $10. Is this a mistake on the website? Or can you specify that the lower plan is line 1 and get this for cheaper?

Feedback Score
    Correct, make the cheaper line 1.

Device(s)
    iPhone X, Huawei Mate 20 Pro
    Feedback Score
    It sounds too good to be true. But if it's true, I would give it a try!
    Check online reviews before buying your new gadget: https://www.pissedconsumer.com/categ...t-gadgets.html

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    Signed up for this plan a few days ago. Using an unlocked iPhone XS Max. I was with Verizon prepaid a year or so ago. Moved to total wireless. Now back on Verizon prepaid. Even used the same sim from last time.

The My Verizon app doesn't work. It just spins. The app did work once when I set up the account the first time I used it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tersanyus View Post
    The My Verizon app doesn't work. It just spins. The app did work once when I set up the account the first time I used it.
    I have the same problem with my XS Max, and my wife has it on her XS. It has something to do with the My Verizon app being confused with the iPhone having 2 IMEI numbers. When I first got Verizon Prepaid just over a month ago, I thought it was because I still had another carrier on my eSIM. I’ve since removed all the carriers on the eSIM but still have the problem. There have been 1 or 2 updates to the My Verizon app in the past few weeks that hasn’t fixed the issue. Verizon clearly doesn’t care all that much about their prepaid customers.

Device(s)
    Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    You can still find the same info from the Verizon Wireless web page, using the cellphone. Well at least I know I can from Android phones.

Device(s)
    Qualcomm iPhone X 256 GB Space Grey
    Carrier(s)
    Visible
    Feedback Score
    My wife is on an old BlueGreen mobile plan with 7.5GB monthly AT&T service at $47, including roaming and tethering/mobile hotspot. The mobile hotspot is not speed capped. I am thinking of switching her to this $50/$45 plan with 8GB/15GB data, but it isn't clear to me if the mobile hotspot on this plan would be speed capped at 600k. That would be a deal breaker.
    Mobile hotspot is at full speed and can use as much of it as you want but is throttled to 128kbps just like regular data is when all high speed data is used up. You’ll have all postpaid perks minus device financing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    iPhone 7+ on the Verizon Network
    iPad Pro 9.7 on the AT&T Network

Feedback Score
    Came from Red Pocket. Signed up myself on the 15gb plan and my son on the 3gb. Seems to be working well. Thanks OP. I'll have to look for some eBay refill cards next.

Device(s)
    Pixel 3, Moto G5Plus
    Carrier(s)
    VZW Prepaid 15GB/$45
    Feedback Score
    Are you restricted to 1 device with this plan, or can you swap the SIM between phones? I have one smaller phone that I use if my Nexus 6 is too big to carry i.e. sporting events etc. Shamu is an awkward size sometimes.

Carrier(s)
    AT&T, VZW
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderstruck View Post
    Are you restricted to 1 device with this plan, or can you swap the SIM between phones? I have one smaller phone that I use if my Nexus 6 is too big to carry i.e. sporting events etc. Shamu is an awkward size sometimes.
    No restrictions, I must of swapped between three phones since signing up two weeks ago.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast