Thread: 25% off Cricket air time cards (Meijer stores)

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

25% off Cricket air time cards (Meijer stores)

If you're lucky enough to have a Meijers around they have a pretty good deal on Cricket air time cards right now. Buy one get one for 50% off and no tax. Brings my 5gb plan down to $26.25 per month. A lot of stores don't have it posted and I'm not sure how long the deal will be going on. So far I've picked up four $50.00 cards and might even grab a few more. I figure getting 3 months free for the year is pretty solid but then I'm pot committed for a long time.
    Last edited by Fishx65; 01-26-2019 at 11:12 AM.

Device(s)
    iPhone 8 Plus, iPad (5th Gen)
    Carrier(s)
    310-150, 310-260
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    That's a good deal - took advantage of that today (it looks like it goes through February) - thanks!

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Looks like this deal ends on 02/16/19.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Thanks for the tip. I might hit Meijer on the way home tonight.

Sent from my LGUS997 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Just beware, this deal is only available in SOME areas.. Our store manager spent an HOUR on the phone with corporate.. and the deal was not available in Indianapolis at all...

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Picked up 4 $40 cards tonight. They had $50 and below, but the $60 were sold out. Even showed the discount at self checkout. I'll probably head back for a couple more months worth, this is the best deal in a while.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    310-150, 310-260
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

25% off Cricket air time cards (Meijer stores)

Looks like it's back (once again, YMMV, I saw it at a store on the outskirts of Indianapolis) - Buy-one-get-one-for-50%-off and the tags say it runs 4/7-4/20.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Yes, I did see they ran the deal again and this time the stores in Indy were included and had tags on the shelf..
    Thanks for the heads up... I did stock up with enough for about a years worth when they ran the deal there earlier in the year...

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Wait a minute there are stores IN Indy? Because the only store I saw on the map when I did it before and had my daughter get some for me it was in West terre haute.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    310-150, 310-260
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by dasurber View Post
    Yes, I did see they ran the deal again and this time the stores in Indy were included and had tags on the shelf..
    Thanks for the heads up... I did stock up with enough for about a years worth when they ran the deal there earlier in the year...
    Same here - I happened to be taking a peek through electronics and saw that and thought I'd pass it along.

Quote Originally Posted by wrenhal View Post
    Wait a minute there are stores IN Indy? Because the only store I saw on the map when I did it before and had my daughter get some for me it was in West terre haute.
    I think the first time, some of the stores inside 465 and 96th St. were excluded - Southport Rd has an Indy mailing address, but was included. Additionally, Greenwood, Franklin, Carmel, and maybe some of the other "outside 465" stores had it.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by ecs0013 View Post
    Same here - I happened to be taking a peek through electronics and saw that and thought I'd pass it along.

I think the first time, some of the stores inside 465 and 96th St. were excluded - Southport Rd has an Indy mailing address, but was included. Additionally, Greenwood, Franklin, Carmel, and maybe some of the other "outside 465" stores had it.
    Okay you're speaking Indy apparently and I'm from Oklahoma. My daughter just happens to live there. So you're saying there are stores in Indianapolis that aren't shown on the Meijer map?

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    310-150, 310-260
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenhal View Post
    Okay you're speaking Indy apparently and I'm from Oklahoma. My daughter just happens to live there. So you're saying there are stores in Indianapolis that aren't shown on the Meijer map?
    Not sure what map you're looking at (I'm away from a computer and not seeing it on my phone), but I'd say to use this and enter 46220 as a zip code with a 50 mile radius: https://www.meijer.com/shop/en/store-finder

Just about everything except Anderson, Franklin, and McCordsville are close enough to be considered Indianapolis (for example, Avon is just across the county line to the west, Greenwood is about 2 miles south of the county line to the south).

I'm not sure what neighborhood/part of town she calls home, but Meijer has quite a few locations in the area- that, Kroger, Aldi, Target, and Walmart are about it for "mainstream" grocery chains. The last time the promotion was around, most with an Indianapolis address didn't seem to have the promo, but those just across the county line in other directions did (the way the government is set up, Indianapolis is only within the limits of Marion County, so you may be driving, go through an intersection and are in a new city and county).

Probably way too much info, but a nice promo nonetheless!

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by ecs0013 View Post
    Not sure what map you're looking at (I'm away from a computer and not seeing it on my phone), but I'd say to use this and enter 46220 as a zip code with a 50 mile radius: https://www.meijer.com/shop/en/store-finder

Just about everything except Anderson, Franklin, and McCordsville are close enough to be considered Indianapolis (for example, Avon is just across the county line to the west, Greenwood is about 2 miles south of the county line to the south).

I'm not sure what neighborhood/part of town she calls home, but Meijer has quite a few locations in the area- that, Kroger, Aldi, Target, and Walmart are about it for "mainstream" grocery chains. The last time the promotion was around, most with an Indianapolis address didn't seem to have the promo, but those just across the county line in other directions did (the way the government is set up, Indianapolis is only within the limits of Marion County, so you may be driving, go through an intersection and are in a new city and county).

Probably way too much info, but a nice promo nonetheless!
    Okay yeah I'm away from a computer right now too but basically the gist was when I looked it up I looked for all their stores and all I saw was 1 in Indiana and that was the terre haute store. So maybe I did something wrong and I'll look at it again tomorrow. Thanks again for the info.