Thread: Unlimited Choice Plans

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

Question Unlimited Choice Plans

I'm currently on the unlimited Plus plan, I am trying to save some dollars on my monthly bills so I called at&t and they offered me the unlimited choice: main difference is that hotspot is not included on this plan but since I have a hotspot line already on my Plus plan that would be the only line that would have unlimited hotspot. is this true? i mean really don't care about the hotspot on my iPhone line because i have the hotspot line but just wondering if is true that this line would still work if i change the plan or if you guys have any other advice would be appreciate it.
    “Let your life mean something. Become an inspiration to others so that they may try to do more and to become more than they are today.”

Los Angeles or Santa Cruz during the school year
    Device(s)
    AT&T iPhone Xs
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ij9zapem View Post
    I'm currently on the unlimited Plus plan, I am trying to save some dollars on my monthly bills so I called at&t and they offered me the unlimited choice: main difference is that hotspot is not included on this plan but since I have a hotspot line already on my Plus plan that would be the only line that would have unlimited hotspot. is this true? i mean really don't care about the hotspot on my iPhone line because i have the hotspot line but just wondering if is true that this line would still work if i change the plan or if you guys have any other advice would be appreciate it.
    I’m not sure if the hotspot will work on the Choice plan. If not you might not be able to get the hotspot back on the Plus plan, so I recommend asking for a discount on your current plus plan. They usually offer $10+ monthly discounts (it’ll show up as a loyalty discount on the bill)

Feedback Score
    i believe if you switch to the unlimited choice plan
    you'd lose the unlimited plus plan + unlimited hotspot.
    more info here - https://forums.att.com/t5/Data-Messa...n/td-p/5363247

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S8 Active
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Yes, change to the choice you'll lose the hotspot line. At least the unlimited hotspot. The system will prob put it on a current hotspot offering, which are atrocious.

Sent from my SM-G892A using HoFo mobile app

Device(s)
    iPhone 6s
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile for the whole globe , Att reactivated!!!
    Feedback Score
    I called Att retention and they gave me loyalty 10 dollars discount. IMO Unlimited plus is the best plan that has been on the market.

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Yes, while I was on the line with retentions and I asked about the hotspot line, the lady from retentions confirmed that this hotspot line would be the only line that can be use still as hotspot.

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

Device(s)
    iPhone X, iPhone 7+
    Carrier(s)
    ATT Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bolshayaptica View Post
    I called Att retention and they gave me loyalty 10 dollars discount. IMO Unlimited plus is the best plan that has been on the market.
    I had that a year ago. But I made the mistake of going onto the followup plan which actually seemed better. The $20 add-on for iPad broke when I switched. It was stuck on "choice", which was slow and lost the hotspot on the iPad (10 or 15GB, which would have been great for emergency use).

After a few months, I gave up and went prepaid.
    iPhone X is my current primary phone. I have older model iPhones and Moto phones available on other lines. Currently prepaid, though would consider postpaid on right plan.