Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Next “big thing” for AT&T Prepaid?

Device(s)
    iPhone X 256 GB (Qualcomm)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

Next “big thing” for AT&T Prepaid?

Now that we have VoLTE and VoWiFi, what are you looking forward to or hoping is added or changed? My hope is that we’re able to add Apple Watch soon!

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo
    Current Device: Silver 256 GB iPhone X
    Carrier: AT&T

Feedback Score
    VoLTE and WiFi calling support for a wide variety of unlocked handsets to make BYOP actually mean something.

Device(s)
    iPhone X, iPhone 7+
    Carrier(s)
    ATT Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by justinkk2005 View Post
    Now that we have VoLTE and VoWiFi, what are you looking forward to or hoping is added or changed? My hope is that we’re able to add Apple Watch soon!

I'd like that, since the cellular component of my watch is going unused. But probably won't happen until some time after Verizon Prepaid offers it.
    iPhone X is my current primary phone. I have older model iPhones and Moto phones available on other lines. Currently prepaid, though would consider postpaid on right plan.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon, T-Mobile, Cricket Wireless
    Feedback Score

Just keep the rates competitive and yes the apple watch should be added! I will be switching this weekend.

Device(s)
    Moto G5 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T PrePaid
    Feedback Score

We do? How do you make that work?

Sent from my Moto G5 Plus using Tapatalk
    - If ignorance is bliss, why are there not more happy people in the world?

Current Personal Phone: Moto G5 Plus (AT&T PrePaid)

Other phones "in the family": Nokia 6.1 (AT&T), Huawei Honor 7x (AT&T), Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (VZW), HTC 10 (VZW)

Device(s)
    iPhone XR 128 GB white ( sim free)
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket Wireless $35/5GB
    Feedback Score

Are you talking about cellular Apple watch models only? You can have Apple watch with wifi models on all carrier now anyway. You just need iphone and Apple watch app to setup the watch, the watch works including iMessage, calls, email, temperature, and all others cool apps, workout, and Apple ID, it mirrors off your phone. You iphone will also update your watch iOS to 5.1.3 or what ever, you just need to pair with the phon when updating very easy and effortless.
    I run series 3, non cellular 42mm Apple watch with Cricket for a year now, excellent piece of technology. A cellular-models requires extra fee in postpaid store, what i heard.
    Most people agree that a cellular models is just not that necessary cause you have your phone near by most of the time, your watch will get all notifications anyway. My 2 cents

Device(s)
    iPhone 6s Plus
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mtr999 View Post
    Are you talking about cellular Apple watch models only? You can have Apple watch with wifi models on all carrier now anyway. You just need iphone and Apple watch app to setup the watch, the watch works including iMessage, calls, email, temperature, and all others cool apps, workout, and Apple ID, it mirrors off your phone. You iphone will also update your watch iOS to 5.1.3 or what ever, you just need to pair with the phon when updating very easy and effortless.
    I run series 3, non cellular 42mm Apple watch with Cricket for a year now, excellent piece of technology. A cellular-models requires extra fee in postpaid store, what i heard.
    Most people agree that a cellular models is just not that necessary cause you have your phone near by most of the time, your watch will get all notifications anyway. My 2 cents
    I know a number of people who love their cellular Apple Watch because they can leave their phone behind when out and about, but still get texts, phone calls, etc.

Device(s)
    iPhone SE & 5S
    Carrier(s)
    AT&Tmobile
    Feedback Score

A website with something more than a 4 digit password would be a good start.

Device(s)
    H910 (AT&T V20)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T PREPAID
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hominid7 View Post
    +1

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    iPhone 6s Plus
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hominid7 View Post
    Ding Ding Ding!

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket Wireless $35/5GB
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTed View Post
    I know a number of people who love their cellular Apple Watch because they can leave their phone behind when out and about, but still get texts, phone calls, etc.
    I forgot to mention that the cellular model will drain battery like sinking sand, if you ask around will get the answer, most of them dim their dial so dark that you hardly see any complications on the dial .

Device(s)
    iPhone 6s Plus
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mtr999 View Post
    I forgot to mention that the cellular model will drain battery like sinking sand, if you ask around will get the answer, most of them dim their dial so dark that you hardly see any complications on the dial .
    That does not surprise me. At least one person I know has extra chargers everywhere (work, car, etc.) for their watch. My non-cellular model will last two days easily.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket Wireless $35/5GB
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTed View Post
    That does not surprise me. At least one person I know has extra chargers everywhere (work, car, etc.) for their watch. My non-cellular model will last two days easily.
    Yes, mine lasts 2 days before recharge easily too.. Sam same but to be honest Apple Watch is excellent technology but to pay $3-500 for it, I won’t cause my iPhone can do everything the watch can, it is just an easy conveniency from the watch that you gotta pay for. I got my series 3 as Christmas gift in 2017, so I just use it but will not go and buy Apple Watch out of pocket ! My 2 cents

Feedback Score

Who is we? Iphone users? select Androids? This "rollout" is much like Cricket and is not fully available for phones that are VOLTE capable on other carriers like Verizon. I haven't heard anyone mention the 1st generation Pixel XL having VOLTE on AT&T as it does on Verizon Prepaid.

Feedback Score
    VOLTE an wifi calling as standard not on select phones. The title question.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast