Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I hate Sprint, but this deal is too good to pass up.

Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

I hate Sprint, but this deal is too good to pass up.

As much as I dislike Sprint and their 10 years of circling the drain, their current deal was too good to pass up. So today, I actually became a Sprint customer.

It's not JUST the 12-months free (though that's certainly part of it). It's also the fact that Sprint customers now roam free on T-Mobile. So it's like two networks for the price of one, and that price is free.

I actually ported in a Google Voice number which surprisingly worked.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by p6B5Nm5b View Post
    As much as I dislike Sprint and their 10 years of circling the drain, their current deal was too good to pass up. So today, I actually became a Sprint customer.

It's not JUST the 12-months free (though that's certainly part of it). It's also the fact that Sprint customers now roam free on T-Mobile. So it's like two networks for the price of one, and that price is free.

It's only when you cant get a Sprint signal and sometimes LTE signal. Sprint is not so bad these days. Hate it's a strong word

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Probably no so much an issue with roaming on T-Mobile? In any case it’s an extra line for me so .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    nexus and RIP Motorola flip phone
    Carrier(s)
    T -Mobile ATT
    Feedback Score
    Can you put the Sprint sim in a TMobile phone do it has to stay on TMobile LTE ?
    Wanted: old barnfind VWs and Sports cars ,
    save them from the crusher , I have had my tetanus shots so rust does not scare me ,
    anything considered even parts cars

Feedback Score
    Probably no so much an issue with roaming on T-Mobile? In any case it’s an extra line for me so .

How is Sprint so far? In LA they have B41 plus 10x10 plus 5x5 B25.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by trackVW View Post
    Can you put the Sprint sim in a TMobile phone do it has to stay on TMobile LTE ?
    Um no it will connect to Sprint if the phone is unlocked or not work if it's locked. It's only where Sprint network is so so or no coverage

Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by thotguy31 View Post
    How is Sprint so far? In LA they have B41 plus 10x10 plus 5x5 B25.
    Well, I haven’t left the house since activating this morning so it’s kinda hard to say.

It’s my understanding B41 can’t penetrate a paper bag. Would it even work in a car?

Feedback Score
    Well, I haven’t left the house since activating this morning so it’s kinda hard to say.

It’s my understanding B41 can’t penetrate a paper bag. Would it even work in a car?

Yeah no. It works just fine unless medal is blocking it. I get it everywhere. If that was the case then 5G millimeter wave would be screwed. So yeah no.

Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by trackVW View Post
    That’s what I did. Using a T-Mo iPhone XS Max. It says “Sprint”. Not sure what happens when roaming if it says T-Mo?

Feedback Score
    That’s what I did. Using a T-Mo iPhone XS Max. It says “Sprint”. Not sure what happens when roaming if it says T-Mo?

I think it says Sprint.

Device(s)
    Moto G (6)
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    I've been on the free plan since last Fall. Love it so far, except the slower than slow upload speed. Also my bill went up a bit this month. Was $4.09 now $4.69.

Device(s)
    iPhone XS
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

So hell did freeze over? LOL.

Congrats man! Keep us updated on performance and the like.
    “The Internet wasn’t meant to be metered in bits and bytes, so it’s insane that wireless companies are still making you buy it this way. The rate plan is dead — it’s a fossil from a time when wireless was metered by every call or text.” John Legere 1/5/2017

Feedback Score

Plus you will find it actually works out to be 14 months right now because the current ed date is 3/31/2020. (They only update the current "end of savings" date once every few months, so it has to be set about 14-15 months out right when it gets extended, so it can stay as a fixed date for a while without short-changing anyone).

To see your last free date in your online account, go to DashBoard / Manage Plan / See Details, or you can see it also in the MySprint app on the phone.
    Last edited by comintel; 01-31-2019 at 11:41 PM.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6s
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile for the whole globe , Att reactivated!!!
    Feedback Score
    I also took the promo. Nothing is better than free. Also if T-mobile buys them they may be offer some great plan to Sprint customers to merge faster.

Feedback Score

Is it real roaming? With a lot of real data when you roam on T-Mobile? Or another Sprint scam like their existing roaming so far (the extended areas where they don't promise any data, or the Verizon areas with only 200 MB a month) ?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast