Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Results 46 to 58 of 58

Thread: I hate Sprint, but this deal is too good to pass up.

  1. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,938
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Limeybastard View Post
    My wifi went down at home today. Had to use sprint LTE. It was painful.

    Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk
    If your a customer you can get a magic box for free and stay on LTE and improve your speeds

    Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    484
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by thotguy31 View Post
    If your a customer you can get a magic box for free and stay on LTE and improve your speeds

    Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
    Too much red tape .

    Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,938
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Limeybastard View Post
    Too much red tape .

    Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk
    Um how so?

    Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    484
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by thotguy31 View Post
    Um how so?

    Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
    I'll try tomorrow.

    Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,220
    Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0

    I hate Sprint, but this deal is too good to pass up.

    Quote Originally Posted by thotguy31 View Post
    If your a customer you can get a magic box for free and stay on LTE and improve your speeds
    If his internet went down so would the Magic Box.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,938
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by p6B5Nm5b View Post
    If his internet went down so would the Magic Box.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Huh? Which internet? The magic box is a small cell you just plug it in don't need you home internet connection.

    Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,220
    Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0

    I hate Sprint, but this deal is too good to pass up.

    Quote Originally Posted by thotguy31 View Post
    Huh? Which internet? The magic box is a small cell you just plug it in don't need you home internet connection.

    Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
    Exactly. He said his home internet went down and had to use Sprint which was “painful”... you suggested a Magic Box. That wouldn’t have helped.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,938
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by p6B5Nm5b View Post
    Exactly. He said his home internet went down and had to use Sprint which was “painful”... you suggested a Magic Box. That wouldn’t have helped.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Look Mom I found us another arrogant Sprint HATER. Someone who doesn't know what there talking about. If you think Sprint is slow then your arrogant. People have gotten 40-50 Mbps from that thing

    Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,220
    Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by thotguy31 View Post
    Look Mom I found us another arrogant Sprint HATER. Someone who doesn't know what there talking about. If you think Sprint is slow then your arrogant. People have gotten 40-50 Mbps from that thing

    Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
    Please re-read the thread you seem to have completely misunderstood what was said and who said it.

    Also, it’s “you’re” not “your”.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,938
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by p6B5Nm5b View Post
    Please re-read the thread you seem to have completely misunderstood what was said and who said it.

    Also, it’s “you’re” not “your”.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I read it just find. You said Magicbox wouldn't work when you have never tired one

    Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,220
    Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0

    I hate Sprint, but this deal is too good to pass up.

    Quote Originally Posted by thotguy31 View Post
    I read it just find. You said Magicbox wouldn't work when you have never tired one

    Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
    No, I did not. I said Magic Box wouldn’t work if his internet was off.

    And it’s “tried” not “tired”.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    195
    Feedback Score
    0
    Does magic box need an internet connection like the airrave did? Or not?
    Hmmm

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,220
    Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by boherez View Post
    Does magic box need an internet connection like the airrave did? Or not?
    Hmmm
    I guess it doesn’t, in which case it might have helped. But for the record I didn’t say it was slow.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-17-2003, 03:51 AM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-04-2002, 12:45 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-09-2002, 04:13 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks