Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 77

Thread: at&t Dead LAST at the Super Bowl

  1. #46
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    2,351
    Device(s)
    iPhone X🅂, Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by wilbur101 View Post
    They still used the most data overall with the fastest speeds. Att was too slow and congested to even get pictures out about 25% of the time

    Last I saw TMobile had 10 times the capacity but yet att doesn't have 10 times the customers so your point is invalid
    I’m not going to continue arguing with a troll. You are a troll; please troll somewhere else that accepts your alternative facts.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    - Bentley



    AT&T's commercial 4G network, with LAA-LTE.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,970
    Carrier(s)
    TMobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Not a troll just pointing out facts

    When people know they are wrong they are quick to use the word troll

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    2,351
    Device(s)
    iPhone X🅂, Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by wilbur101 View Post
    Not a troll just pointing out facts

    When people know they are wrong they are quick to use the word troll
    People also use the term troll when people who shall remain nameless come in and falsify information or just blatantly state incorrect information.

    It’s not a matter of “well my carrier is better than yours” and vice-versa. It’s a matter of fact vs opinion.

    Quick question: you mentioned that T-Mobile customers used the most data. I see they used 1.2 TB. Where are your sources for data usage on AT&T and Verizon’s networks?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Greater Hartford, CT
    Posts
    12,412
    Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max 256Gb
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    0

    at&t Dead LAST at the Super Bowl

    Quote Originally Posted by wilbur101 View Post

    When people know they are wrong they are quick to use the word troll
    The pot calling the kettle black.
    Hartford, CT Area

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    8,914
    Carrier(s)
    TMobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    I had friends at the game and seems like (from their experience) all the carriers did ok with the exception of sprint. Sprint was the only one they mentioned having issues

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    585
    Feedback Score
    0
    Yeah I was skeptical of that article. T-mobile averaging over 100mbps? Sprint averaging over 90 but Verizon and AT&T were way way behind? That's funny. The averages that I saw posted in this thread seem more accurate. We are talking about Sprint. I had them for over a decade and I could barely get over 3mbps on LTE downtown when it was empty at 3am Lmao.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Posts
    738
    Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    T-Mobile: We were great at the Super Bowl!
    The other 300+ Million people in the US: Ok, how about everywhere else now please?

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    200
    Device(s)
    iPhone 8 Plus Product Red
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    https://www.telecompetitor.com/att-s...-sets-records/ Can’t find the tweet, but Neville was bragging about pushing 1.5 TB, LOL.
    Personal Highest on LTE - US RT 1 and MD-152

    Home internet - Verizon Fios 150/150 (Upgraded to Gigabit Jan. 26 2019)


    Fios Gigabit:

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    225
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Maryland View Post
    https://www.telecompetitor.com/att-s...-sets-records/ Can’t find the tweet, but Neville was bragging about pushing 1.5 TB, LOL.
    https://www.t-mobile.com/news/super-...-network-stats

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Posts
    738
    Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    225
    Feedback Score
    0
    Have you seen sprints results yet?

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    2,351
    Device(s)
    iPhone X🅂, Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by kmetz View Post
    Have you seen sprints results yet?
    Still waiting on VZW and Sprint results.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    225
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BentleyBeard View Post
    Still waiting on VZW and Sprint results.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    From everything I've seen sprint did horrible.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    2,351
    Device(s)
    iPhone X🅂, Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by kmetz View Post
    From everything I've seen sprint did horrible.
    From the looks of it, I’d say that’s pretty safe to assume. Seemed their upload speeds were particularly bad which ruined everything.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,566
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BentleyBeard View Post
    From the looks of it, I’d say that’s pretty safe to assume. Seemed their upload speeds were particularly bad which ruined everything.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well, damn !! I’m sure Verizon will be at the same or more TB used at the super bowl. So, of course TMO will post higher top speeds, but on average couldn’t beat att or Verizon


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. AT&T pushes pre-5G network for Super Bowl
    By BMWDude49120 in forum AT&T
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-18-2018, 10:12 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-02-2017, 12:39 PM
  3. Replies: 128
    Last Post: 12-12-2010, 03:03 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-27-2003, 06:10 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-27-2003, 10:54 AM

Bookmarks