Thread: S6 issue receiving and sending texts!

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

S6 issue receiving and sending texts!

This is on straight talk service and they are useless and have no answer. This is the second S6 purchased because i thought the first was defective but the same issue is occuring. I got a new phone number also for this current S6. Basically the phone stops receiving text messages and cant send them and says unable to send no mobile network . The only way to fix this temporally is to dial *73 which shuts off call forwarding with verizon and a flood of texts come in. This might only work for a day or a few hours than the phone cant send and receive texts. I've tried different sms apps the same thing happens. APN settings are correct and wifi works with no issues. Hard reset doesnt work and or new sim card tried same issue happens . . I don't understand why dialing *73 fixes the issue temporally? Will this issue happen again if i switch to another provider?Thanks in advance.

Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Ask Straight Talk if the Network and Messaging settings are stored correctly in the phone. Was the SIM card replaced ? Sometime you have to specifically ask them, never assume they know for certain. Sometimes they are not familiar with the settings unless you specifically ask. I doubt it tis the phone that is failing after your second device.
    Don't make me turn this car around.....

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Its a new sim and my previous s6 i tried two new sims and the same issue. Probably just switch to cricket at this point my s4 has worked perfect for many years on straight talk. They tell me to dial *73 and check my phone on their end and tell me its the phone not straight talk.