Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Missing Calls, iPhone XS Doesn't Ring

Device(s)
    Galaxy S6 Active
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeInPa View Post
    I still have no on this. The engineers are still looking at it. So far since the 6th I have at least 18 instances where my phone went straight to voicemail. I have run out of patience and don’t know what else to do. I have so much vested in Apple and I really don’t want to leave but I’m not going to have much of a choice soon.
    Have you tried using the esim? Or if you are, the regular sim?

Sent from my SM-N960U 6GB aka Note 9 using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    iPhone 8 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I have tried both. I also switched to att for a few days several months back and still had the issue. I also tried switching to xfinity mobile (I know they still use Verizon) and that didn’t help either.

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

Device(s)
    iPhone 8 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Verizon is very adamant the the issue is software related on the phone and not on the network side. Even when my calls go to voicemail I can still call out fine, send and receive messages/emails, can run a cellular only speed test with speeds over 60 Mbps, and even get alerted of the voicemail that people leave but the phone never rings and never even shows up in the phone log. Even if the phone was somehow in DND mode even though it wasn’t indicated the call would still show up in the call log which it does not.

One time I called Verizon before toggling airplane mode on and off and they said my phone isn’t even showing being connected to any Verizon network even though I was talking to them. They then called me on my home number and they could hear me making outgoing calls on the iPhone and sending and receiving messages. As soon as I toggled the phone in and out of airplane mode they said they could then see my device as active. So something in the radios software has to be messing up.

Device(s)
    Galaxy S6 Active
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeInPa View Post
    I have tried both. I also switched to att for a few days several months back and still had the issue. I also tried switching to xfinity mobile (I know they still use Verizon) and that didn’t help either.

If your having that same issue across multiple carriers, your having a hardware issue.

Sent from my SM-N960U 6GB aka Note 9 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3