Thread: how to get account number

Device(s)
    Samsung S9 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T,Sprint
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

how to get account number

i wanna port back to metro pcs because boost doesnt have wifi calling,its a must have feature cuz my house is a dead zone for all 4 carriers...boost is a joke

so i need to get my account number, whats the best way to get this info ?

Feedback Score
    Call customer care or visit a Sprint store and have the rep look it up through CST. There used to be a way to find it on your online account through HTML viewer, but I learned that account number doesn't work with port-outs the last time I ported a number out from Boost.

Device(s)
    Samsung S9 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T,Sprint
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by VisionsDivine View Post
    Call customer care or visit a Sprint store and have the rep look it up through CST. There used to be a way to find it on your online account through HTML viewer, but I learned that account number doesn't work with port-outs the last time I ported a number out from Boost.
    say what now? i better be able to port out

ive just called them and got my account number...thought there was a easy way but i got it and bout to port out in a few hours

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cricket101 View Post
    say what now? i better be able to port out

ive just called them and got my account number...thought there was a easy way but i got it and bout to port out in a few hours
    I'm talking about an old trick to find the account number on the account login page using a browser HTML viewer. The account number customer service gives you is what you need to port out.

Device(s)
    Pixel XL, OnePlus 2
    Carrier(s)
    Project Fi
    Feedback Score
    Just call customer care and tell them you want your account number. They may try to make you a deal to keep you around, or they may just give it to you without question. Either way you'll have it and can port out as long as your account is still active.

Device(s)
    Samsung S9 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T,Sprint
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by VisionsDivine View Post
    I'm talking about an old trick to find the account number on the account login page using a browser HTML viewer. The account number customer service gives you is what you need to port out.
    got ya

Quote Originally Posted by J Wireless View Post
    Just call customer care and tell them you want your account number. They may try to make you a deal to keep you around, or they may just give it to you without question. Either way you'll have it and can port out as long as your account is still active.
    yea i called and they gave it to me they ask why i was leaving, i told them they dont have wifi calling, i mean its 3 months into 2019 i member metro pcs having VOLTE and wifi calling 5-6 maybe 7 years ago

sprint just gets worse and worse each year wow

theyr are just keeping the company alive so they can fatten their pockets ...wow