Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: T-Mobile Simple Choice plans being bumped to Unlimited.

Feedback Score

T-Mobile Simple Choice plans being bumped to Unlimited.

Feedback Score
    I read through the FAQ located in the link in that text.

It says that this only applies to the current voice lines only. If new lines are added they will have data limits. But this is certainly a great move on T-mobile's part for the grandfathered customers. And it will certainly make many people's Simple Choice plans very good deals in the future.

Outstanding job by T-mobile!

Device(s)
    Qualcomm iPhone X 256 GB Space Grey
    Carrier(s)
    Visible
    Feedback Score
    Sooooo why would anyone want to opt out of the upgrade? It’s a free upgrade and high speed hotspot amount remains the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    iPhone 7+ on the Verizon Network
    iPad Pro 9.7 on the AT&T Network

Device(s)
    LG G2
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by freakonomics101 View Post
    Sooooo why would anyone want to opt out of the upgrade? It’s a free upgrade and high speed hotspot amount remains the same.
    For those that use the hotspot feature (which is not unlimited), you lose access to the data stash bucket.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile US
    Feedback Score
    Got the text yesterday. I'm on a Select Choice plan with 3GB of data so even people like me with even older plans are getting the love.

I don't tether much so the 3GB tethering cap won't be a big deal for me but I realize it will be for some.

Device(s)
    iPhone 3GS 16G
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I wonder if we get to keep our free lines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Interesting...

I have five voice lines and 2 tablet lines on a simple choice plan, TMO Customer since 2008

The Voice Lines are 10GB a month, four of the five voice lines got unlimited data a while back, set to expire 2/28/19

But my plan still shows the four lines with unlimited data when I log into my account, only two of the voice lines occasionally go over 10GB a month....

Feedback Score

T-Mobile Simple Choice plans being bumped to Unlimited.

Quote Originally Posted by 4mula1 View Post
    Got the text yesterday. I'm on a Select Choice plan with 3GB of data so even people like me with even older plans are getting the love.

I don't tether much so the 3GB tethering cap won't be a big deal for me but I realize it will be for some.
    This is truly astonishing to me, I must confess. Select Choice customers getting this offer when even some 10GB SC customers don’t seem to be. It really makes me wonder what the selection criteria is.

I have 9 lines of simple choice promo 2.5GB(now 4GB), and also have 3 of my lines paying for extra data with Data Stash, and have received no text. I have 11 years of tenure. What could the selection criteria be that a Select Choice customer with an almost-certainly lower base price gets the offer over me, or some 10GB family match customers on Reddit I’ve seen not get it?

I hope there are more texts going out.

Edit: not begrudging you, of course. Congrats on your upgrade.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jet1000 View Post
    I read through the FAQ located in the link in that text.

It says that this only applies to the current voice lines only. If new lines are added they will have data limits. But this is certainly a great move on T-mobile's part for the grandfathered customers. And it will certainly make many people's Simple Choice plans very good deals in the future.

Outstanding job by T-mobile!
    Good way to increase loyalty

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MEDIX1011 View Post
    Interesting...

I have five voice lines and 2 tablet lines on a simple choice plan, TMO Customer since 2008

The Voice Lines are 10GB a month, four of the five voice lines got unlimited data a while back, set to expire 2/28/19

But my plan still shows the four lines with unlimited data when I log into my account, only two of the voice lines occasionally go over 10GB a month....
    Well unless hotspot or data stash is important to you, I’d do it. Those that aren’t opting-out are doing so to prevent their data stash from being eliminated and as such their hotspot quota “reset” basically.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by shinkinrui View Post
    This is truly astonishing to me, I must confess. Select Choice customers getting this offer when even some 10GB SC customers don’t seem to be. It really makes me wonder what the selection criteria is.

I have 9 lines of simple choice promo 2.5GB(now 4GB), and also have 3 of my lines paying for extra data with Data Stash, and have received no text. I have 11 years of tenure. What could the selection criteria be that a Select Choice customer with an almost-certainly lower base price gets the offer over me, or some 10GB family match customers on Reddit I’ve seen not get it?

I hope there are more texts going out.

Edit: not begrudging you, of course. Congrats on your upgrade.
    They seem to be doing plan by plan, day by day. Hopefully you’ll get lucky!

Feedback Score

So if you don't mind me asking how much do you pay for your Select Choice Plan? Also how many line do you have? Is yours the $50 Unl T&T W/30 MB data, $5 AAL & then you pay $10 for the 3gb of data?

Also were you forced migrated into this plan from a grandfathered plan? I heard some were & some just asked for it or had it suggested to them by TMO.

Not trying to pick your brain too hard or get into your business. Just trying to compare it with my Legacy grandfathered FT 500 NW with unlimited family text & $5 Pau BTV. TIA Ron.

Sent from my LG-H932 using HoFo mobile app
    To Be The Best Ya Gotta Be Smarter Than The Rest! My Time, Talent, & Treasure! : “Your talent is God’s gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.” Leo Buscaglia : “With God, all things are POSSIBLE.” Mark 10:27

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile US
    Feedback Score
    Mine's the Select Choice Unlimited TT + D for $40. $10 adder for the 3GB of data that's going to unlimited. So basically $50 (+ taxes, fees, regulatory compliance, etc.) for unlimited now on my single line

Feedback Score
    Mine's the Select Choice Unlimited TT + D for $40. $10 adder for the 3GB of data that's going to unlimited. So basically $50 (+ taxes, fees, regulatory compliance, etc.) for unlimited now on my single line
    Good deal

Sent from my LG-H932 using HoFo mobile app

Device(s)
    Moto X DevEd
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I haven't gotten it.

I'm on the 2 lines for $70/6GB and 1 free Thankful Thursday line promo.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast