Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: T-Mobile Simple Choice plans being bumped to Unlimited.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nikecar View Post
    I haven't gotten it.

I'm on the 2 lines for $70/6GB and 1 free Thankful Thursday line promo.
    I did read either on Reddit or Slickdeals that someone spoke to a T-Mobile rep and got the fine details of this. It appears that if you have any of the free lines supposedly you won't get the unlimited promo as you're ready on a promo from T-Mobile?

Please don't quote me on this it is just what I am repeating what I read on another forum.

Sent from my LG-H932 using HoFo mobile app
    To Be The Best Ya Gotta Be Smarter Than The Rest! My Time, Talent, & Treasure! : “Your talent is God’s gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.” Leo Buscaglia : “With God, all things are POSSIBLE.” Mark 10:27

Device(s)
    HTC Amaze 4G
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by QkTreasures View Post
    I did read either on Reddit or Slickdeals that someone spoke to a T-Mobile rep and got the fine details of this. It appears that if you have any of the free lines supposedly you won't get the unlimited promo as you're ready on a promo from T-Mobile?

Please don't quote me on this it is just what I am repeating what I read on another forum.

I have 2 free lines and received the deal. But I was part of the data bump too 2-28-2019

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X304F using HoFo mobile app
    Speeds from my HTC Sensation The last one is Roadrunner-Way to impress, Time Warner

Feedback Score

T-Mobile Simple Choice plans being bumped to Unlimited.

Quote Originally Posted by MasonDoctorJT View Post
    I have 2 free lines and received the deal. But I was part of the data bump too 2-28-2019

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X304F using HoFo mobile app
    Which plan are you on? The 10GB per line one that got the bump to unlimited? That is actually separate from this.

Device(s)
    HTC Amaze 4G
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by shinkinrui View Post
    Which plan are you on? The 10GB per line one that got the bump to unlimited? That is actually separate from this.
    Yes

Sent from my LG-H918 using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    So I was chatting with T-Mobile T-FORCE on Twitter last night about trying to add a 2nd BAN to add additional MI SCNA Lines. It was actually after 12 am & unfortunately I passed out while watching a movie before I could give the go ahead. They mentioned about adding additional MI lines to my already maxed out 5?

As far as my knowledge I don't think that is possible? Please see the chat transcript's below. I'm thinking of trying again now during the day to see if someone else can help me with this?

(Hello so I'm looking to add another BAN so I can add more SCNA MI Mobile Internet Lines. I am currently at the max for my legacy Family plan and have already looked at TMO one options but they just won't meet my needs.

I was chatting with a couple friends of mine and they sign it was rather easy to set up for them by TMO. I am thinking of taking advantage of some of the TMO tablet promos & they require new lines to be added. Thank you very much.

All the best,
    Ron.

Hey there Ron! Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us today!

I would be more than happy to look into this for you and see what your options are. I currently have your BAN xxxx account up right now. I see that you had a couple of MI lines on this one but you were looking to create another BAN to add more MI lines, is that right?

Thank you for clarifying on that for me Ron! I was looking into this and it does look like we should still be able to add MI lines to your account. Were you getting any kind of error when trying to add a new MI line?

If you wanted, I can try adding those new lines for you that way you don't have to go through the process of creating a whole other account.)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 4mula1 View Post
    Got the text yesterday. I'm on a Select Choice plan with 3GB of data so even people like me with even older plans are getting the love.

I don't tether much so the 3GB tethering cap won't be a big deal for me but I realize it will be for some.
    Are you still on the Select Choice Plan? Also what is the max # of lines that you can get on that plan? So there was a fella on Slickdeals.net who just recently was able to get 3 lines on his Select Choice Plan upgraded to Free Unlimited data by TMO t-force. I think he has a pretty sweet plan now.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile US
    Feedback Score
    I just added my daughter to my plan and lost the Simple Choice plan when I added her.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 4mula1 View Post
    I just added my daughter to my plan and lost the Simple Choice plan when I added her.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    What plan are you on now?

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile US
    Feedback Score
    Somehow I ended up on the Essentials plan but once my billing cycle is done I'm moving to Magenta. I sorta feel I got hosed on the deal but in a few years my Magenta plan will look pretty good compared to what's on offer lol

Feedback Score
    My hubby’s been with T-mobile since 2001 (T Zones etc) and plan was grandfathered for a long time until force-migrated to another plan.

He was paying $60/mo, $70 with taxes and fees. I’ve always been using prepaid and thought that was just really crazy that mobile costs $70 especially since he has WiFi available most of the time.

I looked at his data usage and downgraded him to Select Choice TT something for $20 and 3Gb data for $10. Account had data stash.

More than a year ago, he received a txt about an upgrade to unlimited data.

That’s really awesome! $30 (before tax and fees) for UL data/calls/txts, free international SMS, global free data. I especially like that there’s also a North American feature that we can turn on and off when we’re in Canada.

Beats AT&T’s $65/mo lowest plan.

What’s even sweeter is that his company credits the $30 back. Lots of employees were asking for cellphone subsidy so the company looked at how much people were paying. My hubby’s was the lowest at $30 so that’s what the company based the phone subsidy on. HA HA HA. That’s unfortunate for those who were paying a lot more for their plans.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by QkTreasures View Post
    What plan are you on now?

How many phone lines do you have?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Maru View Post
    My hubby’s been with T-mobile since 2001 (T Zones etc) and plan was grandfathered for a long time until force-migrated to another plan.

He was paying $60/mo, $70 with taxes and fees. I’ve always been using prepaid and thought that was just really crazy that mobile costs $70 especially since he has WiFi available most of the time.

I looked at his data usage and downgraded him to Select Choice TT something for $20 and 3Gb data for $10. Account had data stash.

More than a year ago, he received a txt about an upgrade to unlimited data.

That’s really awesome! $30 (before tax and fees) for UL data/calls/txts, free international SMS, global free data. I especially like that there’s also a North American feature that we can turn on and off when we’re in Canada.

Beats AT&T’s $65/mo lowest plan.

What’s even sweeter is that his company credits the $30 back. Lots of employees were asking for cellphone subsidy so the company looked at how much people were paying. My hubby’s was the lowest at $30 so that’s what the company based the phone subsidy on. HA HA HA. That’s unfortunate for those who were paying a lot more for their plans.
    There was a fella on Slickdeals who just recently got TMO t-force to give him unlimited data on 3 of his $50 Select Choice Unl TT family plan normally $20 a month. He still has to pay taxes/fees but he has a pretty sweet plan now for a great price!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2