Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Trac Fone My Flip on Pageplus

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    34
    Device(s)
    LG 8300
    Carrier(s)
    PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

    Trac Fone My Flip on Pageplus

    I have an activated Trac Fone My Flip. Is it possible to use it on Pageplus? I have one and am looking for a flip phone to use when Verizon retires my 3G phones.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    346
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by arnie3738 View Post
    I have an activated Trac Fone My Flip. Is it possible to use it on Pageplus? I have one and am looking for a flip phone to use when Verizon retires my 3G phones.
    Great little phone for the price. Speaking from experience.
    You can activate it on PP new right out of the box, but don't know how they work it if it's currently active on Tracfone. Just call or chat with them. Nice thing about PP is if you're mainly low talk and text you can just get their 4G Pay Go plans.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    130
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    My dad is on PP PayGo with a 3G flip phone (Gusto2, I think) so I'll have to replace that in December. Will any Tracfone CDMA phone work out of the box? The PP website says that a monthly plan is required for 4G but is that true? I thought you could still use PayGo on 4G now that they're actually shutting down 3G.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    12,115
    Device(s)
    LG Phoenix 2
    Carrier(s)
    FreedomPop
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by der_lizzard View Post
    My dad is on PP PayGo with a 3G flip phone (Gusto2, I think) so I'll have to replace that in December. Will any Tracfone CDMA phone work out of the box? The PP website says that a monthly plan is required for 4G but is that true? I thought you could still use PayGo on 4G now that they're actually shutting down 3G.
    Yes, as long as it's compatible with the TF Vzw network.

    No.

    You can.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    346
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by der_lizzard View Post
    My dad is on PP PayGo with a 3G flip phone (Gusto2, I think) so I'll have to replace that in December. Will any Tracfone CDMA phone work out of the box? The PP website says that a monthly plan is required for 4G but is that true? I thought you could still use PayGo on 4G now that they're actually shutting down 3G.
    That monthly plan requirement for 4G you see somewhere on the PP website is outdated; as is some other info on the site. You can get a 4G PayGo just like you did your 3G. On the buy a plan page you'll see 2 tabs at the top of the PayGo section. Just pick the 4G tab. Same selection of $ amounts as the 3G but 4G is .06 a minute instead of .10.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    34
    Device(s)
    LG 8300
    Carrier(s)
    PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by rpz1 View Post
    That monthly plan requirement for 4G you see somewhere on the PP website is outdated; as is some other info on the site. You can get a 4G PayGo just like you did your 3G. On the buy a plan page you'll see 2 tabs at the top of the PayGo section. Just pick the 4G tab. Same selection of $ amounts as the 3G but 4G is .06 a minute instead of .10.
    Can I use the $80 annual plan with it?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    12,115
    Device(s)
    LG Phoenix 2
    Carrier(s)
    FreedomPop
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by arnie3738 View Post
    Can I use the $80 annual plan with it?
    Yes. See: https://www.pagepluscellular.com/plans/80-standard-pin/

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    358
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz1 View Post
    Is the $80 still valid for a year?


    Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    12,115
    Device(s)
    LG Phoenix 2
    Carrier(s)
    FreedomPop
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by luckystreich View Post
    Is the $80 still valid for a year?
    What's going on here? Why are people asking questions that are VERY EASILY answered by looking at the PPC website!!!???

    YES!!!!! See: https://www.pagepluscellular.com/plans/

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Republic of Texas
    Posts
    1,167
    Device(s)
    Moto Z2 Force, X4, G6, G5s+, G4+, E5+, E5, E4, Samsung J7 Neo.
    Carrier(s)
    metro by T-Mobile, TracFone on Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile, Page Plus, Tello and FreeUp.
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Without looking I'd have not known there was a .50 monthly charge on the 25th every month.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    358
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by cellular-dude View Post
    Without looking I'd have not known there was a .50 monthly charge on the 25th every month.
    Could that have been easily answered on the website? (LOL)


    Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    12,115
    Device(s)
    LG Phoenix 2
    Carrier(s)
    FreedomPop
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by luckystreich View Post
    Could that have been easily answered on the website? (LOL)
    Of course! See: https://www.pagepluscellular.com/plans/10-standard-pin/

    However, there have been reports that some people aren't being charged the $0.50 monthly fee. Nevertheless, it's disclosed at the link above.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    346
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz1 View Post
    Of course! See: https://www.pagepluscellular.com/plans/10-standard-pin/

    However, there have been reports that some people aren't being charged the $0.50 monthly fee. Nevertheless, it's disclosed at the link above.
    I've been with page plus many years too. I thought they stopped that. Like other things still on there website maybe outdated. Since they stopped doing the $ accounting on the account usage page I really don't know. I don't really track my balance vs usage close enough to tell.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Southwest Michigan, USA
    Posts
    3,392
    Device(s)
    Moto E (T-Mo); LG Fiesta 2 (PPC)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile Prepaid & Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I havent been charged the $0.50 monthly fee for probably close to two years.

Similar Threads

  1. Need help on activating my phone on PagePlus.
    By Koncepts in forum Page Plus Cellular
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-10-2014, 02:49 PM
  2. How to get my voicemail working on my E4GT on pageplus.
    By nas12 in forum Page Plus Cellular
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-01-2014, 06:29 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-05-2012, 06:09 AM
  4. Finally got my razor on pageplus
    By southchatham in forum Page Plus Cellular
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-30-2009, 09:56 PM
  5. Tighten my flip on i95cl
    By shughes in forum General Nextel Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-20-2003, 04:03 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks