Thread: Is 35 really Boost's cheapest Plan

Feedback Score

Is 35 really Boost's cheapest Plan

Hi, my brother gave me a Iphone SE that is a Boost Mobile phone and I went to their site and found that their cheapes plan was $35 but has waaaay more data than I will ever use.. Do any of you know of any ways to get a cheaper plan or can I get the phone unlocked and go with a more flexible carrier?

Feedback Score
    That is the cheapest for their normal plans but if you can wait for a promo or find a promo you can get a cheaper price but I don't know of any right now.

I have a $25 promo plan normally $50 but I had to buy a new phone to get it.

It seems boost only wants to offer the high priced plans so they don't offer a low price plan like t-moble that has a $3 a month plan.

Feedback Score
    Thanks, I will be on the look out for one. I wish they had a plan around 25 that had 3gb of data.. I would sign up today

Feedback Score
    See if you can use it on another Sprint MNVO like Tello or Twigby. iPhones are typically cross compatible even if they're not necessarily unlocked.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by VisionsDivine View Post
    See if you can use it on another Sprint MNVO like Tello or Twigby. iPhones are typically cross compatible even if they're not necessarily unlocked.
    Thanks.. I will try that.. Thanks for the name drops too, I have never heard of them

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by leweezo View Post
    Thanks.. I will try that.. Thanks for the name drops too, I have never heard of them
    Twigby offers voice/text roaming on Verizon. I would try them first.

Feedback Score
    Thanks you, yes I would rather be on VZW network.. Both sites said my MEID was compatible but say I need a SIM card.. I will cll them and see if they could activate my phone OTA since there is no SIM card slot available..

Device(s)
    Z10, Bold, Galaxy S8
    Feedback Score
    This has popped back up again and is currently Boost's cheapest plan if you want unlimited:
    https://www.boostmobile.com/plans/br...unlimited.html
    Just follow their instructions and you will be able to get this. I got this from a reddit thread talking about Sprint not offering their free year plan anymore, but they have this and still have their Kickstart plan of $25 a month. It is not contract, but you do need a credit check for Kickstart, but for this plan from Boost Mobile, you do not.

Sent from my iPad using HoFo