Thread: I can't get detail from the H2O website

Carrier(s)
    Tello (this month)
    Feedback Score

I can't get detail from the H2O website

I am able to log on to my account, but when I look at the Overview tab I see nothing.

Name:  H2O.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  14.3 KB

I chatted with customer service and the CSR told me to try a different browser which I did. Then to clear my cookies which I did. Still I get nothing. I anybody else unable to find information from the H2O website? I have 2 lines and there's nothing about either of them showing.
    My smartphone is a lot smarter than I am.

Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile, T-Mobile, Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Relztrah View Post
    I am able to log on to my account, but when I look at the Overview tab I see nothing.

I chatted with customer service and the CSR told me to try a different browser which I did. Then to clear my cookies which I did. Still I get nothing. I anybody else unable to find information from the H2O website? I have 2 lines and there's nothing about either of them showing.
    Looks broken, same here. I activated a new sim yesterday and could see both the phone numbers I have but not now.
    Their website stinks, imo.

You can use their short codes:
    Check balance – *777# and “Send”
    Check data balance – *777*1# and “Send”
    Your, you're, yore; there, their, they're; to, too, two; by, buy; add, ad; for, four, fore.
    a) better to light a candle, or b) curse the darkness?

Carrier(s)
    Tello (this month)
    Feedback Score
    It's working now.

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Yeah, I had the same exact issue as the OP. And it started working again, just like the OP stated.

Yesterday, I checked my account and again there were issues. I received an error message that my account plan had expired and no remaining balance or data limits were visible. Usually when I check my account online it also shows where I have auto pay enabled (which I've had enabled for a very long time), it also shows my number and the expiration date and any remaining data.

Today it shows my number only. No mention of auto pay at all.

I have no idea if my auto pay will kick in today or not, as today is my expiration date.

I should probably just wait to see if my account recharges today but I wanted to see if anyone else was having issues with H2O's web site.

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Finally got in touch with H2O VIA live chat and was told that my credit card was rejected for some reason and that's why auto pay was not enabled. The rep asked if I had changed anything recently with my card and I explained that nothing had changed. So he directed me to a page on their site where I could manually recharge, which I did.

It just cost me an extra three dollars since it wasn't processed through auto pay, which I really didn't mind since I plan on porting out this number and this just saves me from dis engaging auto pay at that time.

I also asked for my account number and pin from my other H2O account and after a very long back and forth exchange with the rep, I was told he could not release it and to come back later and try again. I provided 6 or seven different calls that I had made and when I made them but it still wasn't enough for him to give me the account number and pin.

Last time I do business with H2O.

Hopefully all carriers aren't this bad?

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Just a little update to my issues in case anyone from H2O is reading these forums.

Today I noticed that auto pay did in fact make an automatic payment. So, I've now made two payments this month. One for $30.00 and one for $27.00. This was after the online chat rep told me my credit card had been rejected, and directed me to a page to make a payment, which I did.

So now, I can't get them to release my one accounts account number and pin so that I can port away and I also don't know from month to month if auto pay will kick in and make a payment.

Do I need to file a complaint with the FCC in order to get them to release my account number and pin?

I would contact them (online chat) again, but I have absolutely no confidence that they are competent enough to give me the proper answers to my questions.

Hopefully a rep will read this thread and offer some assistance.

Thank you....