Feedback Score

Verizon call filter app ?

Anyone here using it ?

Device(s)
    iPhone, iPad, Netgear Nighthawk mobile hotspot
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    No, because it still doesn’t support eSIM.

Im keeping it installed so that I’m one of the first to know when it does finally get updated with eSIM support, though.

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro & 11 Pro Max
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by VVivian View Post
    No, because it still doesn’t support eSIM.

Im keeping it installed so that I’m one of the first to know when it does finally get updated with eSIM support, though.
    This! I like the fact that it will show Caller ID for virtually any number, including cell phones. But not really happy that the app itself won't work with eSIM devices. I tweeted VZW customer care and they basically replied with "we never said it would work with eSIM".
    Your results may vary. Network performance differs per user location.

Feedback Score
    I installed Verizon’s call filter app yesterday thinking it was free but after it was installed I found out it’s only free for the first 10 days, after that it supposedly jumps to $2.99 per month ? A few days ago the tv news said AT&T had come out with a free app to help block robot calls that’s what got me interested now I’m wondering if AT&T’s App is actually free or not ?
    The person I had talked to at Verizon told me it was a brandnew app that just came out yesterday but now I see there are actually close to 900 reviews and many of them are over a year old, lots of reviews complaining about the $2.99 per month fee. If it turns out there actually is a $2.99 per month fee I will very likely be deleting the app before the 10 days are up.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cycledude View Post
    I installed Verizon’s call filter app yesterday thinking it was free but after it was installed I found out it’s only free for the first 10 days, after that it supposedly jumps to $2.99 per month ? A few days ago the tv news said AT&T had come out with a free app to help block robot calls that’s what got me interested now I’m wondering if AT&T’s App is actually free or not ?

AT&T's Call Protection app is free. I think they do have a subscription-version that has some type of enhanced features, but they don't force you into that.

Device(s)
    Note 10+
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cycledude View Post
    The person I had talked to at Verizon told me it was a brandnew app that just came out yesterday but now I see there are actually close to 900 reviews and many of them are over a year old, lots of reviews complaining about the $2.99 per month fee. If it turns out there actually is a $2.99 per month fee I will very likely be deleting the app before the 10 days are up.
    Download hiya. Works very well, it's the app that at&t's app is based on.

Sent from my SM-N960U 6GB aka Note 9 using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    iPhone XS
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Verizon’s call filter app is free for basic. The free option is only a couple days new. You can turn it on in your add ons. There will be a FREE and a $2.99 version. Then download the app.

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo
    Carrier History:
    Verizon Wireless 3/2019 -
    AT&T 12/2017 - 3/2019
    Verizon Wireless 8/2016 - 12/2017
    T-Mobile 4/2016 - 8/2016
    AT&T (formally Cingular) 12/2001 - 4/2016

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I signed my family up for this. But when I found out it's an app I told them to wait. I had just tried their free Safe WiFi app 2 days earlier and it completely blew up my phone. It was so bad I had to a full restore. So I'm going to watch the reviews.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using HoFo mobile app

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Anyone using eSIM on Verizon should either contact them via Twitter and/or Facebook and tell them it should be fixed, so we can use the app.

Feedback Score
    Anyone with an iPhone X able to sign up for the free version?
    I'm blinded by a spinning circle.

Feedback Score
    I’ve been using paid version for some time now on my iPhone XS and it’s helped a lot eliminate SPAM calls. In My Verizon app you can compare features.

Carrier(s)
    Spectrum Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I like the CNAM lookup feature when getting a call from a number not in your contacts.

Sent from my SM-J337V using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by idavenport90 View Post
    I like the CNAM lookup feature when getting a call from a number not in your contacts.

Sent from my SM-J337V using Tapatalk

Agreed, this is my favorite feature too.

Carrier(s)
    verizon
    Feedback Score
    Using Hiya and like it but wondering about this new option. Is anyone using Hiya and the new verizon app? Two better than one? Or is that just redundancy. I rarely get spam calls anyway and using my Pixels feature of call screening I'm probably good anyway, so just curious really.

Device(s)
    Verizon Galaxy S6
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cbreze View Post
    Using Hiya and like it but wondering about this new option. Is anyone using Hiya and the new verizon app? Two better than one? Or is that just redundancy. I rarely get spam calls anyway and using my Pixels feature of call screening I'm probably good anyway, so just curious really.
    I just started using Hiya and wondering the same.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast