Thread: Urgent: Sprint Free One Year BYOD Plan Signup ENDS April 4

Feedback Score

Urgent: Sprint Free One Year BYOD Plan Signup ENDS April 4

The offer is closing after running continuously for the better part of 2 years, and the last day to sign up is tomorrow as I post this. So this is last chance time!

Multiple Sprint reps and reliable Sprint sources have confirmed this (Reps are saying you will continue to be able to add lines to existing Free Year plans.)

https://www.sprint.com/en/shop/offer...nity:1yearfree

For tips on signing up:

https://slickdeals.net/f/10235008-th...#edit100910948

Feedback Score
    Helping my friend Jay Jasun Janulis sign up for the Sprint Free Year plan that is supposed to end today. www.sprint.com/1yearfree get it before it ends people. All you pay is taxes & fees for up to 5 lines. Must port in from a non Sprint,Boost or Virgin Mobile carrier tho like Google Voice, T-mobile, At&t, Verizon, Xfinity Mobile, Mint Sim/Mobile, etc. Need to activate a BYOP device that will work on Sprint network.

It's a great way to save some money!!
    PM or comment if you want any info? TIA Ron

Verse of the Day: And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. Romans 8:28 NLT

http://www.klove.com/ministry/encour...rd/?d=4/2/2019

Sent from my LG-H932 using HoFo mobile app
    To Be The Best Ya Gotta Be Smarter Than The Rest! My Time, Talent, & Treasure! : “Your talent is God’s gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.” Leo Buscaglia : “With God, all things are POSSIBLE.” Mark 10:27

Feedback Score
    So I guess I'm in a bit of a pickle now as I bought my daughter a New Boost Mobile iPhone 6S+ last month with the $150 off Facebook promo deal. Well anyways the talk, text & data is going to expire on the 30th.

My original plan was to use RSIM 13 to unlock it but unfortunately that loophole now no longer works. Then I was going to just put her TMO unlimited data Sim card in the iPhone. I guess I can try to use RSIM 12 still?

What I was actually thinking about doing was to port the Boost number over to Ting to release it from Boost & then cancel Ting or port to TMO prepaid to cancel and re-sku to Sprint. I was thinking of putting it temporary on a the Sprint BYOD Free year plan or $25 unlimited Kickstarter plan for 50 days to get permanent unlock.

But now I hear that Sprint is denying the unlock requests as they need to be on Boost service for a year. So do I now just try the RSIM 12 thing or do I activate on Sprint Free year deal and move her grandfathered TMO unlimited data line over to Sprint for a year? Btw I was thinking of moving my 3 other kids over to Sprint anyways just to save money as me and wife can then save money on TMO bill by switching our unlimited grandfathered plan over to a newer plan or a data only plan and just use GV/Hangouts for VoIP calls/texts.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by QkTreasures View Post
    So I guess I'm in a bit of a pickle now as I bought my daughter a New Boost Mobile iPhone 6S+ last month with the $150 off Facebook promo deal. Well anyways the talk, text & data is going to expire on the 30th.

My original plan was to use RSIM 13 to unlock it but unfortunately that loophole now no longer works. Then I was going to just put her TMO unlimited data Sim card in the iPhone. I guess I can try to use RSIM 12 still?

What I was actually thinking about doing was to port the Boost number over to Ting to release it from Boost & then cancel Ting or port to TMO prepaid to cancel and re-sku to Sprint. I was thinking of putting it temporary on a the Sprint BYOD Free year plan or $25 unlimited Kickstarter plan for 50 days to get permanent unlock.

But now I hear that Sprint is denying the unlock requests as they need to be on Boost service for a year. So do I now just try the RSIM 12 thing or do I activate on Sprint Free year deal and move her grandfathered TMO unlimited data line over to Sprint for a year? Btw I was thinking of moving my 3 other kids over to Sprint anyways just to save money as me and wife can then save money on TMO bill by switching our unlimited grandfathered plan over to a newer plan or a data only plan and just use GV/Hangouts for VoIP calls/texts.

RSIM 12 should work on iOS 12.2 for GSM, I'd probably go that route at this point. You'll just need to keep it in the phone with the SIM.

Feedback Score
    So I purchased a Boost Mobile iPhone 6S+ last month with the $150 off Facebook deal. My intention is to put it on either the Sprint Free 1 yr BYOP plan by adding a line to my account or by doing the $25 Kickstarter.

I know that the phone needs to be Re-sku for Sprint by either having Sprint create a ticket for it or I was told I could put it on Ting & cancel right afterwards to auto Re-sku it for Sprint.

Well the issue I'm facing is the $50 unlimited plan for Boost Mobile was due on the 30th of April & service worked yesterday but today it was turned off today for non payment of this months bill. I called Boost Mobile yesterday and got account # to port.

Today I tried checking on Ting & it said the iPhone is not eligible due to it being under a financial obligation. My plan was to port to Ting to re-sku & then port to TMO $2.99 prepaid & then port to Sprint. Is it now doing this because I unfortunately need to pay this months $50 bill first or can I simply port the Boost # to T-mobile to cancel Boost service & free up iPhone again.

I would then sign up for Ting at $6 & immediately cancel it to re-sku the phone. Then I could just port # over to Sprint with iPhone imei & ICCID Sim card #. or is it better to contact Sprint and have them create this ticket. but I would still Port out of boost to T-Mobile so that way I don't lose this phone number as I think you're only given three days after not paying your bill to keep your number. Tia Ron

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by QkTreasures View Post
    So I purchased a Boost Mobile iPhone 6S+ last month with the $150 off Facebook deal. My intention is to put it on either the Sprint Free 1 yr BYOP plan by adding a line to my account or by doing the $25 Kickstarter.

I know that the phone needs to be Re-sku for Sprint by either having Sprint create a ticket for it or I was told I could put it on Ting & cancel right afterwards to auto Re-sku it for Sprint.

Well the issue I'm facing is the $50 unlimited plan for Boost Mobile was due on the 30th of April & service worked yesterday but today it was turned off today for non payment of this months bill. I called Boost Mobile yesterday and got account # to port.

Today I tried checking on Ting & it said the iPhone is not eligible due to it being under a financial obligation. My plan was to port to Ting to re-sku & then port to TMO $2.99 prepaid & then port to Sprint. Is it now doing this because I unfortunately need to pay this months $50 bill first or can I simply port the Boost # to T-mobile to cancel Boost service & free up iPhone again.

I would then sign up for Ting at $6 & immediately cancel it to re-sku the phone. Then I could just port # over to Sprint with iPhone imei & ICCID Sim card #. or is it better to contact Sprint and have them create this ticket. but I would still Port out of boost to T-Mobile so that way I don't lose this phone number as I think you're only given three days after not paying your bill to keep your number. Tia Ron

Not to be cynical but I doubt that route via Ting ever worked for prepaid-only phones..

People get re-sku mixed up with flipping the mvno flag.

They have nothing to do with each other.

I suspect that the way most people are getting Boost prepaid-only devices onto Sprint via re-skuing is either by lying about their origin, and insisting they are not Boost devices, or by being very lucky with a rep.

I could be wrong..

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by comintel View Post
    Not to be cynical but I doubt that route via Ting ever worked for prepaid-only phones..

People get re-sku mixed up with flipping the mvno flag.

They have nothing to do with each other.

I suspect that the way people are getting Boost prepaid-only devices onto Sprint via re-skuing is by lying about their origin, and insisting they are not Boost devices.

I could be wrong..
    Ok thanks for your information.