Thread: $15 Gift Card to Activate

Feedback Score

$15 Gift Card to Activate

Last month I bought an extra tracfone but haven't activated it. Today I got an email offering me a $15 gc if I activate.

Has anyone else got this? Will they keep upping the gift card amounts if I don't activate in the time table they've given me? Anyone know?

Thanks

Device(s)
    LG Phoenix 2, Moto E5, LG Q6
    Carrier(s)
    TF/AT&T, TF/Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by NoTechie View Post
    Has anyone else got this? Will they keep upping the gift card amounts if I don't activate in the time table they've given me?
    I and others have got it (but I already re-sold the phone). If you put it off, they won't up the amount, but they'll send you another email extending the time line.

Feedback Score
    Thanks @Hpham

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    I also experienced no increase above $15 in subsequent e-mail date extensions.

Device(s)
    motoGplay AT&T , Verizon
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    I got this same offer for a refurb phone. I made the purchase because the phone ended up free with purchase of a $15 card. If they shipped in a smaller box Ida ordered a dozen...wife hates to see the fedex guy stop.

Device(s)
    motoGplay AT&T , Verizon
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    I received an email, plus a follow-up email with this offer, but no instructions on applying for the gift card. Anyone here got suggestion? Also, I bought twofer on the Fiesta 2. Can I expect the same offer on one of those....or both?

Belay that...ship came in at 5 PM....
    I cannot believe the perks Tracfone hands out to sell/activate phones, not to mention the 2fers and promos and what - not !! Thank You, Carlos.
    Last edited by gmannix; 04-16-2019 at 04:44 PM. Reason: status change

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gmannix View Post
    I received an email, plus a follow-up email with this offer, but no instructions on applying for the gift card. Anyone here got suggestion? Also, I bought twofer on the Fiesta 2. Can I expect the same offer on one of those....or both?
    I'm under the impression that you have to click the "Activate My SIM" link in the email which then takes you to the TF website to activate the phone/SIM.

I got the email, which said I had until 4/10/19 to take advantage of the offer. And that I should allow 24-48 hours after 4/10/19 for the offer to be processed.

That said, I activated the phone (reconditioned Rebel 3) on 4/3 with a transfer from my Luna Pro, but haven't heard anything about the gift card. Today, 4/16, I gave up on the Rebel 3, and transferred back to the Luna Pro - I hope I didn't jinx the gift card.

UPDATE! The email for the gift card just came! Within 15 minutes of the above. Now to chose which one.

Feedback Score
    Hey there. I actually activated my phone a day late, but I used the link in the email to activate it. That was on Thurs the 11th and I just got this email today:

Thank you for activating with Tracfone!

Please accept this $15 gift card on us - simply select your favorite restaurant or retailer and enjoy. It's our way of saying thank you and is quick and easy to do.

Step 1: Go to www.TracfoneGiftCard.com

Step 2: Enter your Gift Claim Code*: xxxxxx-xxxxxx

Step 3: Enter your mailing address, and choose your gift card.

We hope you enjoy your gift card. Thank you for your business!

Device(s)
    motoGplay AT&T , Verizon
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    Are these one to a customer? or do we get the offer with each activation?