Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tracfone Chat Link ?

Feedback Score

Tracfone Chat Link ?

Where can I find Tracfone's Chat Link ?

I found this (below) but there is no actual link to initiate the chat feature.

https://www.tracfone.com/contactus

Thanks...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HardWird View Post

Thanks...
    That is the correct URL.

When it works you will see a red box to click on below Where is says Online Chat.

I get the red box with Chrome, but not Firefox. The difference may be if Pop Ups are blocked or not.

Feedback Score
    https://www.tracfone.com/contactus currently shows the red chat box for me using IE 11.

Device(s)
    LG Q6, Moto E5, LG G6
    Carrier(s)
    TF/AT&T, TF/Verizon, FreeUp
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HardWird View Post

When I clicked on that link, I see a red button to click on to Chat. If you don't see it, disable any blockers for ads and pop-ups if you use them. You can also try another browser.

Name:  Tracfone-Chat-option.jpg
Views: 803
Size:  25.6 KB

Feedback Score
    I had to disable both the Adblock Plus and the Ghostery in order to see the Chat link.

Heads up. I needed Chat in the first place because I was unable to delete the Inactive phones I had added today. I wanted to check their histories. Then when I tried to delete them, the delete button did nothing. The other buttons worked.

The Chat person got the job done. I monitored the progress on another browser.

Also, when I moved the cursor to the email icon on the chat window, the icon vanished into thin air.

So that's today's news.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz1 View Post
    https://www.tracfone.com/contactus currently shows the red chat box for me using IE 11.

Clicked your link on my Chromebook and it went straight to the correct place, the red Chat button.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisme View Post
    I needed Chat in the first place because I was unable to delete the Inactive phones I had added today. I wanted to check their histories. Then when I tried to delete them, the delete button did nothing. The other buttons worked.
    Did you add a BYOP SIM? Currently in my TF account's inactive devices I have two BYOP devices (those with SIM icon) that I can't delete. (I had no problem deleting a couple of non-BYOP devices.) Thanks for your experience. I think I need to get help from TF support via Chat too.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick880 View Post
    Did you add a BYOP SIM? Currently in my TF account's inactive devices I have two BYOP devices (those with SIM icon) that I can't delete. (I had no problem deleting a couple of non-BYOP devices.) Thanks for your experience. I think I need to get help from TF support via Chat too.
    Not BYOP. A couple of LG441G flip phones that are almost the last of the Tracfone non-smarts.

Feedback Score
    Thank you all for your replies, I'll give that a try when I'm at my pc.
    I do use Firefox btw, and have all the blockers and such in place.

HW

Device(s)
    Unlocked Tracfone iPhone SE & iPhone 6S, Tracfone Samsung Luna Pro, Tracfone LG Rebel 4
    Carrier(s)
    TF/Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Blocking third party tracking cookies will kill the chat link. Set FF to standard in content blocking.

Feedback Score
    I had the same problem yesterday using FF 65.0.2. Even disabled the ad blocker but it made no difference.

I searched & found another thread that discussed this problem.
    https://www.howardforums.com/showthr...-not-available

I used my Chromebook and the red box to click on magically appeared & clicking on it worked.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by lappers View Post
    Blocking third party tracking cookies will kill the chat link. Set FF to standard in content blocking.
    Yep. That worked for Firefox. I had third party tracking cookies blocked.

Feedback Score
    I too could not "remove inactive device". I had to get on chat and they removed the inactive devices from the account.

I think the red chat window may not show up if it's outside of their working hours too.

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    I can’t get to chat using Microsoft Edge, but it works fine for me with Google Chrome.

I also had an inactive device I could not remove through the website. After I logged the new phone in on the My Account app I found I could remove it there.

Feedback Score
    I mentioned this in another thread but thought I'd also mention it here in case it helps someone.

My other Windows 7 PC has Firefox & no custom settings or blockers and the Tracfone’s contact us Red box shows up.

I went back to my main PC & tried a few things. I had some Custom settings in Firefox under Privacy & Security > Content Blocking which appeared to be blocking the contact us Red box.

So I changed to “Standard” and the contact us Red box then appeared.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast