Thread: For now, Verizon won't charge extra for 5G (unless you use the Moto Z3)

Feedback Score

For now, Verizon won't charge extra for 5G (unless you use the Moto Z3)

https://www.androidauthority.com/ver...-delay-980807/

Wow Verizon sure is a bunch of crooks, making people pay $10 more to use a service that I feel should be included for the same price? This should just be the cost of doing business for them. I'm not with VZW nor do I ever intend to be as I've been quite happy with T-Mobile these past 12 years.

Has Verizon raised it's Price's when 3g, 4g & 4g LTE came out? I don't think T-mobile ever did as I've been with them since GPRS & Edge Speeds and never had to pay more to get faster Speeds, it just was given to us for being a customer. Would like some feedback on this from people who have experience regarding this. TIA Ron.

Sent from my LG-H932 using HoFo mobile app
    To Be The Best Ya Gotta Be Smarter Than The Rest! My Time, Talent, & Treasure! : “Your talent is God’s gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.” Leo Buscaglia : “With God, all things are POSSIBLE.” Mark 10:27

Feedback Score
    Please. Do you see what you get for the $10? Don't like don't use it. Get over yourself.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hagar View Post
    Please. Do you see what you get for the $10? Don't like don't use it. Get over yourself.
    Idk what do you get for the $10 please excuse my ignorance and educate me then please.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by QkTreasures View Post
    Idk what do you get for the $10 please excuse my ignorance and educate me then please.

No limits of any kind on 5G, no data priority limits and unlimited 5G hotspot service. A.k.a. your phone could be your home Internet as long as you get a 5G signal. Also no video throttling.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by fgpalm View Post
    No limits of any kind on 5G, no data priority limits and unlimited 5G hotspot service. A.k.a. your phone could be your home Internet as long as you get a 5G signal. Also no video throttling.

Well you do make a valid point my friend.

Feedback Score
    Well you do make a valid point my friend.

Not to give them any ideas but I would pay $20 more a month if I could use my phone to replace my home Internet LOL

Feedback Score
    Not to give them any ideas but I would pay $20 more a month if I could use my phone to replace my home Internet LOL

Yep I guess that could be a good deal

Feedback Score

So you got all pissy without knowing any information about what you were talking about?

No deprioritization of any kind while on 5G. Uploads are still over 4G but do not count towards depri limit
    4K streaming
    True unlimited hotspot over 5G. Once again uploads are still over 4G but do not count toward the 4G limit.

I guess none of that is worth $10 a month

Feedback Score
    So you got all pissy without knowing any information about what you were talking about?

No deprioritization of any kind while on 5G. Uploads are still over 4G but do not count towards depri limit
    4K streaming
    True unlimited hotspot over 5G. Once again uploads are still over 4G but do not count toward the 4G limit.

Do you always have to be so rude to people?

Feedback Score

4K streaming

Well actually it could be.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonyjones View Post
    Do you always have to be so rude to people?
    I wasn't rude YOU were. Anyway block me if you find me to be "rude" as you put it. funny how you thanked the other guy and did nothing but insult me. Who is rude?

Carrier(s)
    TMobile
    Feedback Score
    I personally believe all the carriers will try to charge more for 5g. Whether it's a $10 charge or maybe revamped plans, i think it's already in the works

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by themanhimself View Post
    I personally believe all the carriers will try to charge more for 5g. Whether it's a $10 charge or maybe revamped plans, i think it's already in the works
    Exactly. And why wouldn’t it be? I seriously hope no one expected them to invest billions of dollars in a completely new network with zero return on investment.

Carrier(s)
    TMobile
    Feedback Score
    Exactly. And why wouldn’t it be? I seriously hope no one expected them to invest billions of dollars in a completely new network with zero return on investment.

I'm ok with it when 5g becomes more widespread. I think most will be ok with it when 5g is more out of the trial period. I think Verizon is right to hold off on the fee for now