#Techno Canon i4
Techno Canon i4 launched globally with Dual Rear Cameras And 3500mah battery at Rs. 9,900
Canon i4

Highlighted Features

2gb RAM | 32gb stoarge | exapandabl upto 256gb
Mediatek helio A22 processor
13+8+2MP triple rear cameras | 16MP selfie camera
3500mah battery backup
6.2 inches hd plus display

Features of Techno Canon i4

Techno Canon launched its mid range smartphone named as Techno Canon i4 globally at Rs. 9,900. This device comes with a 32gb storage that can also be expanded upto 256gb via sd card. Two colour option are available in this device i.e. Midnight black and aqua blue that makes smartphone look more premium.

Fingerprint Sensor is available in the rear for security. It is running on stock android 9.0 pie. Techno Canon i4 is powered by Mediatek helio a22 (MT6761) processor with clock speed of 2ghz.

It comes with 3500mah big battery backup for long lasting battery backup. This device has the 6.2 inches hd plus display with screen resolution of 720×1520 pixels.

Techno Canon i4 gaves you triple rear cameras of 13+8+2MP. A 2MP camera is for depth sensoring and 16MP camera is also available in the front for selfies. Both fingerprint sensor and face unlock are available.

The price of Tecno Camon i4 in India is Rs.9900. This phone is available in 2gb RAM and 32 GB storage variants. Tecno Camon i4 is available in two colour varients i.e. Midnight Black, Aqua Blue colours across India.