Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Clarification on upgrade with device payment

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    918
    Feedback Score
    0

    Clarification on upgrade with device payment

    Want take advantage of Pixel 2 XL for $10 month. Line A only owes $90 left. Currently pays $10 device payment. Want to pay off upgrade using that line but use the phone on another line say Line B. Does the phone need to be activated on Line A first? Also in 6 months if line B leaves for their own postpaid account or prepaid, since Line A is still staying the device payment discount should still apply, correct?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    232
    Carrier(s)
    verzion
    Feedback Score
    0
    No when that line leaves the account everything else cancels


    Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    918
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisbrown32 View Post
    No when that line leaves the account everything else cancels


    Sent from my iPhone using HoFo
    Perhaps I didn't make myself clear. Line A is NOT leaving line B is. Line A is doing the upgrade Line B would be using the phone.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    232
    Carrier(s)
    verzion
    Feedback Score
    0
    That still doesn’t matter which lane is leaving or stay if both device are not paid off you will still owe on those until they are pay for


    Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    918
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisbrown32 View Post
    That still doesn’t matter which lane is leaving or stay if both device are not paid off you will still owe on those until they are pay for


    Sent from my iPhone using HoFo
    what devices. I ever mention multiple devices. Anyway going to answer the question does it need to be activated on line A first?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    232
    Carrier(s)
    verzion
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hagar View Post
    what devices. I ever mention multiple devices. Anyway going to answer the question does it need to be activated on line A first?
    No just tell them that you wanna upgrade that line

    Sent from my moto g(6) using HoFo mobile app

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    918
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisbrown32 View Post
    No just tell them that you wanna upgrade that line

    Sent from my moto g(6) using HoFo mobile app
    Thank you.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    232
    Carrier(s)
    verzion
    Feedback Score
    0
    No problem

    Sent from my moto g(6) using HoFo mobile app

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-31-2017, 08:38 PM
  2. upgrade line with device payment already
    By cruznis300 in forum Verizon Wireless
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-29-2017, 06:06 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-08-2015, 01:24 PM
  4. I need some clarification on upgrading to a new phone
    By VADivot in forum Verizon Wireless
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-22-2009, 04:52 PM
  5. Looking for some clarification on upgrade path
    By jayeyes in forum iOS Jailbreaking and Unlocking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-09-2007, 05:11 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks