Thread: 55+ Unlimited Plan

Feedback Score

55+ Unlimited Plan

I currently have a 3-line 10Gb plan with corporate and month-to-month discounts.

I am being offered a 3-line 55+ go unlimited plan for $110. My understanding is that my mtom and corporate discounts may no longer be applied.

Does anyone have any experience with this offer? Is the data throttled back more than my 10Gb plan? Also states that Mexico and Canada are included. Is that just for calls and texts or can I use data outside of US with this plan?

Seems like pricing will be comparable to what I am paying now for 3 lines and shared 10Gb.

Any experience with this?

Feedback Score
    Looking forward for any info into this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    What's the advantage when compared to something like TotalWireless?
    $95 gives 4 lines of unlimited T&T plus 25GB of shared LTE data on Verizon network.

Feedback Score
    Well, I will have to crunch the numbers, but I think the final monthly may be less than my 3 lines 10Gb plan, even with my M2M and corporate discounts. Then I will get unlimited data and apparently Canada and Mexico service (although is that just txt/voice and not data?). Then I also wonder if the internet access for this unlimited data will be at the same performance level as my 10Gb data plan.

Carrier(s)
    ATT, TMO, VZ
    Feedback Score
    The plan is go unlimited and you will experience deprioritization in areas of congestion. There are areas where I cannot get a signal even though I have full bars like at the mall, but this is only during times of congestion. All other times there is no problem.

Sent from my iPad using HoFo

Feedback Score
    I have seen mixed messaging about this plan providing data/voice/txt in Canada (something about data being throttled to 2G if you exceed .5Gb daily). Also, I dd not think this plan was available in New Hampshire and that it was 2 lines, not 3, but maybe they are rolling it out everywhere now.

Feedback Score
    Forgot to ask. Does anyone know if the Canada component of this plan allows free calling from US to Canadian numbers and when in Canada can you call both US and Canadian numbers?