Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Plan tweaks incoming?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cellbot414 View Post
    I did this yesterday and the rep didnt respond at all. Maybe ill try again today?

Sent from my SM-N960U using HoFo mobile app
    Tried to call and still a no go

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cellbot414 View Post
    Tried to call and still a no go

I was told it would show up on my account within 4 hours, that was 10 hours ago and still nothing. I'll report back tomorrow

Feedback Score
    Sorry for my double posts my phone was acting up

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wr2m View Post
    This morning I called VZW Prepaid customer service and told them I was going to move my 2 lines to the ATT 16gb promo at the end of my billing cycle. After a short hold time they matched the ATT promo and gave my 2 lines 1 extra GB (re-occurring) per line bringing me up to 16gb (the current VZW promo). This deal is pretty hard to beat when combined with the discounted pin cards on Ebay
    Update, on 5/22/19 I called Verizon via 611, told the agent I was considering cancelling to take advantage of ATT's 16g promo, I was transferred to retention. The retention agent immediately placed a $20 credit on my account (I have 2 lines) to compensate me in the event I needed to purchase an extra gig, I assume to match ATT's 16gb

The agent then told me that when my next billing cycle starts on June 3rd I will then be placed on the new "Double Data" plan.

Being a skeptic when any CSR tells me anything I called 2 times since May 22 to confirm this Double Data promise. This morning I called for the 3rd time and the agent did indeed confirm that my plan will change to Double Data plan effective 6/3/19. Details to follow...

Feedback Score
    Prepaid is overdue for some plan changes, the last overhaul was nearly a year ago. Wish they would compete on price with AT&T prepaid for unlimited plans and offer a higher tier postpaid-like unlimited plan like AT&T has.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2