Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast

Thread: New offer from Tracfone

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hpham View Post
    Although some people ordered the Verizon SIM card and got the separate time card, if you order using the "I'm not sure" choice for the carrier, it is more certain that you'll get the separate time card, plus you'll 3 SIMs instead of one.
    Several people have reported that they received a separate airtime card when they ordered the "I'm not sure" kit. I just had two "I'm not sure" kits delivered yesterday and can confirm that I also received the separate airtime cards.

Feedback Score
    Received my order today (placed 5/24) for one Verizon-compatible kit and one from the separate non-specific listing (NOT the "I'm not sure" selection). There were separate airtime cards for both.

Feedback Score
    Thank you to all who answered my question about the 49.99 airtime/service deal.

Sent from my moto e5 (XT1920DL) using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    I am on CDMA/Verizon with TMFL. If I order this eBay deal and apply the card to my account, will I keep my TMFL? Thanks.

Device(s)
    LG Q6, Moto E5, LG G6
    Carrier(s)
    TF/AT&T, TF/Verizon, FreeUp
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzwad View Post
    I am on CDMA/Verizon with TMFL. If I order this eBay deal and apply the card to my account, will I keep my TMFL?
    Applying a time card to your existing account SHOULD NOT change its TMFL benefit. However, some people reported that their TMFL benefit disappeared after applying the PIN in this deal, then came back the next day. TF works in a mysterious way.

Device(s)
    Moto G4 Play
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone (Verizon), Sprint, Tello
    Feedback Score
    There is an ebay coupon that works on this deal

PDEALS4U

takes off $2.50

Device(s)
    LG G6, Samsung Galaxy S7
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone (Verizon), Red Pocket (ATT)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzwad View Post
    I am on CDMA/Verizon with TMFL. If I order this eBay deal and apply the card to my account, will I keep my TMFL? Thanks.
    I lost TMFL after applying this card and it is still not back. I was contacted by Alex at Tracfone to contact them by chat to get it back. When I did, the person absolutely did not understand and did not restore TMFL.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by YaWho View Post
    There is an ebay coupon that works on this deal

PDEALS4U

takes off $2.50
    It doesn't work with "I'm not sure" listing.

This one works: is this with separate air time card?

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DKTVAV View Post
    Yes, that is the second listing.
    Because you cannot specify the service provider, Tracfone must send the complete three provider SIM kit.
    With three different triple cut SIM`s there is no way to preload the airtime.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracfancier View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DKTVAV View Post
    Yes, that is the second listing.
    Because you cannot specify the service provider, Tracfone must send the complete three provider SIM kit.
    With three different triple cut SIM`s there is no way to preload the airtime.
    Thanks! Just ordered more with discount.

Quote Originally Posted by Jairzinho View Post
    I tried to hold it, but with the latest reports of people keeping their TMFL and applying the PIN to existing accounts with no issues, this was too good of a deal to resist.

This 3GB/1200/1200/1yr card is worth at least $115 using other refill options:

The cheapest way to get the same benefits is: (not even a $50/1 year add-on helps)
    3x 60min cards (tripled): $60
    1x Smartphone-15 card: $15
    2x Smartphone-20 cards: $40

I know the limit is two per purchase, which is a shame since I have more than 2 lines that could benefit from it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz1 View Post
    I know some people have more than one eBay account just to get more special offers, or for situations like this. I've never looked into how that's possible, but I'm sure some Googleing would point the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by hpham View Post
    I have several Ebay accounts, some share the same Paypal account, some are completely separate. I've used them to buy multiple items using the same coupon code. Most of the time, there were no problems. One time I used them to buy Domino Pizza discounted Gift Cards and Ebay sent me a warning that I broke the rules on "limited availability items". They said they would let me off that time. The strange thing was that there was nothing in the item listing that said "one per customer".
    Quote Originally Posted by cellular-dude View Post
    Wait 10 days buy 2 more. Also you can make another eBay account.
    Quote Originally Posted by RavensRebel View Post
    I think someone posted that you are allowed to apply up two of these offers per phone. Is that correct? I'd like to get three of these. I know there is a limit of buying only 2 every 10 days
    Quote Originally Posted by RavensRebel View Post
    That good news because I had already bought two. I will apply them both when they arrive. I tried to also buy two for my boyfriend but when I tried to purchase them I got a message saying I had to wait 10 days.
    I used Guess Checkout with different email but same credit card and address to buy more, no need to wait 10 days. Don't forget to use 5% off code to make the deal better.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Willow16 View Post
    I lost TMFL after applying this card and it is still not back. I was contacted by Alex at Tracfone to contact them by chat to get it back. When I did, the person absolutely did not understand and did not restore TMFL.
    Call their corporate office in Miami and they will take care of you.

Feedback Score
    coldknob - Did you have your phone off, then went to your account and activated the sim as a new byop then transferred your number and remaining T/T/D to the new "phone" sim? And when your phone stopped working, you took out the old sim and put in the new sim? I have the ATT one. Just want to make sure I understand the process to avoid any complications.

Feedback Score
    Sorry for butting in, but one should never activate the new sim separately because you will then have two active accounts at the same time. It is a major pain for you and TF to get everything onto one sim starting from two. It is a recipe for error, because it has to be done manually.

This has been discussed often.

The correct procedure is to activate the new sim with a transfer from the old sim. The new sim will then have all the account pieces plus whatever airtime is contributed from the new sim. All together in one step.

There is a sample script if you want to use chat or if you want a written record of the transaction.

Someone will chime in with that. It has been offered many times.

Device(s)
    LG Q6, Moto E5, LG G6
    Carrier(s)
    TF/AT&T, TF/Verizon, FreeUp
    Feedback Score
    Here's a chat transcript of activating a new phone/SIM with a transfer from an existing phone/SIM. Copy and save the transcript of your chat to use as proof of balance/days if something goes wrong.

Kyle: Hi! How may I help you today?
    You: Could you give me the balance of my phone 785-xxx-xxxx ?
    Kyle: I will be more than happy to provide you the information.
    Kyle: Upon checking your account, it shows that you have 4xxx minutes for voice/calling, 7xxx text messages and 7.3 gigabytes of data remaining.
    You: what is the service end date for that phone?
    Kyle: Your Service End Date will be on xx/xx/2019
    Kyle: Is there anything else that I can assist you with?
    You: I'd like to activate a new phone with a transfer from my phone 785-xxx-xxxx.
    Kyle: I will be more than happy to assist you with that.
    Kyle: May I ask the serial number of the new phone?
    You: 354 062 xxx xxx xxx
    Kyle: Before we proceed with your request, I will ask a security question first for you to validate this account.
    You: yes
    Kyle: May I ask what was the name of your High School?
    You: [my high school name]
    Kyle: Let me go ahead and process your request. Allow me one moment.
    You: ok
    Kyle: I already processed your request. And the ticket number or reference for this transaction will be 11709xxxxx.
    Kyle: Kindly make sure that the old phone is off.
    Kyle: We will now wait for the activation to be completed.
    You: The new phone comes with 1-yr service and 1200/1200/1200. Could you give me the new expiration data and balance?
    Kyle: Allow me another two minutes.
    You: ok
    Kyle: Kindly try to turn your new phone off and back.
    You: The phone was turned off and now back on.
    Kyle: Kindly try to make a call and let me know if it works.
    You: The phone can make calls now. Could you give me the new expiration date and balance?
    Kyle: I am still waiting for my system to generate your account balance.
    Kyle: Upon checking your account, it shows that you have 5xxx minutes for voice/calling, 8xxx text messages and 8.5 gigabytes of data remaining.
    Kyle: Your Service End Date will be on xx/xx/2020.
    Kyle: Is there anything else that I can assist you with?
    You: All is well. Thank you very much.
    Kyle: You are welcome. It is my pleasure.

Feedback Score
    Transferring from old sim to new sim is really what I meant. Guess it didn't come out that way. I just wanted to confirm if the phone should be off while activating the new sim and transferring from old sim to new sim.
    Thanks hpham. I remembered seeing your script before but not sure where it was in the 20 pages of posts.

Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast