Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Visible $40 a Month

Carrier(s)
    Sprint, Ting
    Feedback Score
    That’s pretty good speed but the test was done after 6 pm.
    Could you please post more speed test results during lunch hour and afternoon to see if you get throttled by Verizon?
    Thanks
    Last edited by saiyan0123; 07-11-2019 at 01:34 PM.

Device(s)
    Moto X4 & G7; Pixel 3a & 4xl; Nexus 5x; IPhone XR
    Carrier(s)
    Google Fi; Visible
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by freakonomics101 View Post
    Signed up with Visible! Coming from Verizon prepaid. $20 for the first month plus a $100 MasterCard gift card. Deal is too good to pass up, especially with Visible offering full speeds for a limited time. If it doesn’t work out, I can just go back to Verizon prepaid.

SIM card will be here on Monday.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Doing the same thing. Going to wait until the Verizon Prepaid is close to the end of its billing cycle before posting into Visible.
    Nexus 5x, Pixel 2, 3, 3a, Moto X4, G6 & G7 on Google Fi
    iPhone XR & ZTE R2 on Visible

Device(s)
    Qualcomm iPhone X 256 GB Space Grey
    Carrier(s)
    Visible
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterfield View Post
    Doing the same thing. Going to wait until the Verizon Prepaid is close to the end of its billing cycle before posting into Visible.
    Working very well so far. Speeds are the same for me but pings are around 80-110. Decent.

iPhone 7+ on the Verizon Network
    iPad Pro 9.7 on the AT&T Network

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by civspec View Post
    ive had visible for a few weeks..since about when they announced the removal of the data cap. i live in the los angeles area. im not 100% sure about being de-prioritized, but ive been able to stream directv now and youtube for hours each session, at different times and days of the week without any issue. how would i know if im de-prioritized? would the data become unusable?

so far i have no complaints with the service. i purchased an unlocked galaxy s9+ from visible, and it took 3 days of chatting to get it activated. there was something with their system that had to be escalated to a higher level of CS then what you get with chat. and i signed up right when they got rid of the cap and were experiencing high chat volumes, communication with them at that time was painfully slow, but once it was straightened out, i believe it was worth the hassle.
    You'll know when you become deprioritized. Check out this thread for terrible speeds: https://www.howardforums.com/showthr...athetic-speeds

Device(s)
    Qualcomm iPhone X 256 GB Space Grey
    Carrier(s)
    Visible
    Feedback Score

Visible $40 a Month

My speeds with Visible. Very similar to what I got on Verizon prepaid. Tested in sooooo many locations. Many areas in cities during rush hour.

Feedback Score
    Visible has been a failure for me. I was double billed for service and the dismal/non existent customer service could not change it on my web log in or on the app. Note that once you enter your credit card info, there is no way to delete. You can change cards, but cannot leave cc field blank. The lack of 3G in some of my rural areas here in N. Calif was another deal breaker. Yes, I read that Verizon published info about shutting down that 3G network, but then I read they are keeping some client areas to proceed with 3G. They have no 800 number so trying to get a problem taken care of is impossible via phone. I spent 2+ hours in chat 3x and gave up. Their FB page rep(s) is a waste of time. Emails go unanswered with a message that states "we do not monitor these messages". I have the ZTE R2 and it's a decent budget phone, but the speaker (speaker phone too) gives a slight hiss that a few people commented on. The phone is unlocked, but won't call out when using a Cricket or Mint sim. It's likely due to some LTE/lack of band issue. The phone is really limited with 4 bands and not suitable for gsm. A inexpensive Moto E4 runs circles around the ZTE. But if on a tight budget, some could live with it since $19.00. I ported out as I did not want to be charged $80. and after 3 days, the port finally was released. I'm baffled as to why Verizon would not support this half baked service. Most people get the discounted unlocked phone and port out. This is easily the worst mvno I've experienced in 20+ years and I've had many with my family and business.

Device(s)
    iPhone XR 128 GB white ( sim free)
    Carrier(s)
    Visible Mobile $25
    Feedback Score

Visible $40 a Month

Quote Originally Posted by jimxx200 View Post
    Visible has been a failure for me. I was double billed for service and the dismal/non existent customer service could not change it on my web log in or on the app. Note that once you enter your credit card info, there is no way to delete. You can change cards, but cannot leave cc field blank. The lack of 3G in some of my rural areas here in N. Calif was another deal breaker. Yes, I read that Verizon published info about shutting down that 3G network, but then I read they are keeping some client areas to proceed with 3G. They have no 800 number so trying to get a problem taken care of is impossible via phone. I spent 2+ hours in chat 3x and gave up. Their FB page rep(s) is a waste of time. Emails go unanswered with a message that states "we do not monitor these messages". I have the ZTE R2 and it's a decent budget phone, but the speaker (speaker phone too) gives a slight hiss that a few people commented on. The phone is unlocked, but won't call out when using a Cricket or Mint sim. It's likely due to some LTE/lack of band issue. The phone is really limited with 4 bands and not suitable for gsm. A inexpensive Moto E4 runs circles around the ZTE. But if on a tight budget, some could live with it since $19.00. I ported out as I did not want to be charged $80. and after 3 days, the port finally was released. I'm baffled as to why Verizon would not support this half baked service. Most people get the discounted unlocked phone and port out. This is easily the worst mvno I've experienced in 20+ years and I've had many with my family and business.
    I heard the same scenario about non-existent customer service, my friend got stuck in the app can not proceed past through transferring number, and it won’t let her transfer number, almost a week with tweeter, @visiblecare, text or in app help chat, no one no one answered. They use computer answered that visible is slammed due to highest volume after the speed cap was lifted, everybody jumped in. So I just pass along this info and will keep updated from her. As of today my friend still is not ported in and no SIM card shipped even order number is given. Their web site won’t help or proceed once you are stuck on certain area and need help from their end. FYI... interesting.

Device(s)
    iPhone X 256GB, iPad Pro 11" 64GB
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless, Unreal Mobile, Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jimxx200 View Post
    Visible has been a failure for me. I was double billed for service and the dismal/non existent customer service could not change it on my web log in or on the app.
    I'm not trying to minimize your experience, but I think you've still not experienced true non-existent customer service until you experience an STS Media company. (FreedomPop, Unreal Mobile, et-al) In other words, at least you actually had a human being to speak with. SMH.

Now that they've been split STS between Ting and Red Pocket, we can only hope it gets better for those users. On Visible we'll just have to wait for it to mature - I'm assuming they'll give it more attention as they see the churn as disappointed customers come and go...

--Kidd
    Hear me on Twitter: @alexkidd1 / On YouTube: @AlexKidd4Fun

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Google Fi; Visible
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by freakonomics101 View Post
    Working very well so far. Speeds are the same for me but pings are around 80-110. Decent.
    Activated my wife’s iPhone XR today. Took a couple of tries (my fault) but finally activated it and in a couple of minutes, everything was working fine. We’ll use it for a hotspot along with my Visible line on a vacation next month. I’ll probably let mine lapse after that but if there are no issues, I’ll leave my wife’s line on it.

Feedback Score
    If anyone needs a code for 20 off the first month let me know I have one. Visible is really great service the hotspot for me has been flawless 40gb used on my laptop. Speeds where actually about 5mbps I was getting around 10 to 12 mbps down on the ZTE R2.

Sent from my LGUS997 using HoFo mobile app

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Carrier(s)
    cricKet
    Feedback Score
    May I have the code for sign up please. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikecoolguy17 View Post
    If anyone needs a code for 20 off the first month let me know I have one. Visible is really great service the hotspot for me has been flawless 40gb used on my laptop. Speeds where actually about 5mbps I was getting around 10 to 12 mbps down on the ZTE R2.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Google Fi; Visible
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by teKcirc View Post
    May I have the code for sign up please. Thanks
    Check your PM.

Feedback Score
    Looking for referral code. Want to sign up now.

Feedback Score
    Check your inbox I sent a code over enjoy

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, Visible
    Feedback Score
    Anyone looking for a Visible $20 referral code, PM me.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast