Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How do i find a phone that works for PagePlus?

Feedback Score

How do i find a phone that works for PagePlus?

Hey guys. I know nothing about phones..i currently use pageplus. I have a flip phone and so i'm looking to get a normal looking phone like everybody else. I saw one on pageplus website for 59.00 bucks. It was LG FIESTA™ 2 LTE. Looks just fine for me, but is still a bit expensive for me. How do i find a phone that is cheaper than that and is compatible with pageplus. VERY confused. Thanks in advance!

Device(s)
    LG Phoenix 2
    Carrier(s)
    FreedomPop
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mikefrancesa View Post
    Hey guys. I know nothing about phones..i currently use pageplus. I have a flip phone and so i'm looking to get a normal looking phone like everybody else. I saw one on pageplus website for 59.00 bucks. It was LG FIESTA™ 2 LTE. Looks just fine for me, but is still a bit expensive for me. How do i find a phone that is cheaper than that and is compatible with pageplus. VERY confused. Thanks in advance!
    The Fiesta 2 is an okay phone for $59.

But what is your usage like? What PPC plan are you using? Is it possible that another MVNO might offer a cheaper plan that would match your usage better?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mikefrancesa View Post
    I don't think you can do too much better than $59 for a smartphone,

Device(s)
    LG Phoenix 2
    Carrier(s)
    FreedomPop
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by analogman View Post
    I don't think you can do too much better than $59 for a smartphone,
    You CAN do better, but they are usually YMMV clearance deals.

The recent $30 Moto E4 XT1768 Walmart clearance is one example. But I think those are probably mostly sold out by now.

If the OP needs a phone now, the one mentioned wouldn't be too bad.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz1 View Post
    The recent $30 Moto E4 XT1768 Walmart clearance is one example. But I think those are probably mostly sold out by now.
    Maybe I should have a bidding war on the extra one I bought still sealed sitting in my desk drawer.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rpz1 View Post
    Maybe I should have a bidding war on the extra one I bought still sealed sitting in my desk drawer.
    I’ll do $1.00.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    LG Phoenix 2
    Carrier(s)
    FreedomPop
    Feedback Score
    For me, the $30 I spent on the extra one I bought is well worth the investment, "just in case" I need an extra unlocked universal phone that can work on any US or many/most worldwide networks.

It was an amazing buy for $30, because the Moto E4 XT1768 is still being sold new for $129.99 at https://www.motorola.com/us/products/moto-e-gen-4!

I think ST Dog sold the extra Moto E4 XT1768 he had at cost + shipping.

Feedback Score
    For me, the $30 I spent on the extra one I bought is well worth the investment, "just in case" I need an extra unlocked universal phone that can work on any US or many/most worldwide networks.
    Ditto. I don't have any intention of selling my extra one either. Even with techfranz's tempting bid.

Feedback Score
    Ditto. I don't have any intention of selling my extra one either. Even with techfranz's tempting bid.
    Sorry for the lowball but the bidding’s got to start somewhere

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by techfranz View Post
    Sorry for the lowball but the bidding’s got to start somewhere

Hmmm tempted to wade in and out bid you by 2 dollars.

Sent from my Monstrous Moto e5

Feedback Score
    Reconditioned Tracfone Fiesta 2 for $30. It will work fine on PPC and you don't have to buy the TF airtime with it. Has been a popular model. Reconditioned phones from Tracfone have always been in new condition and have full warranty.

https://shop.tracfone.com/shop/en/tr...-reconditioned

Device(s)
    Moto E (T-Mo); LG Fiesta 2 (PPC)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile Prepaid & Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    I like my two Straight Talk Fiesta 2s on PPC! But I sure would have gone for that $30 reconditioned deal if it had been around last July when I got them! And wish my brother in law had gone for this deal as well, and had one as a spare.

This is a really good phone model for this price class and level of service. Don't know if the OP is going for a monthly plan with data or sticking with PAYGO, but realize that this one has a 5.5" display. Perhaps a little large. There are other phones by LG in this same price class that are a little smaller. Namely the Rebel 3 or Rebel 4 (5" display) or the Premier Pro (5.3" display). Often also found reconditioned or discounted.

You can look at the TracFone, Straight Talk, Page Plus, Total Wireless, and likely even Net10 websites and see if they have any deals on phones that appeal to your budget, tech, or aesthetic sense.

With the Straight Talk and Net10 sites, be sure you're looking at phones intended to be used on the Verizon network, which will have either a VL or a DL in the model number. Total Wireless' phones are all VZW based. These can all be used on Page Plus.

Feedback Score
    The Fiesta 2 is an okay phone for $59.

But what is your usage like? What PPC plan are you using? Is it possible that another MVNO might offer a cheaper plan that would match your usage better?
    First off , thanks for responding. I put 10 bucks on my phone and it lasts me 2 months. I only use for calling and texting. So, i guess that phone is my best bet?. It's on sale apparently. I just saw this phone on there_Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit_ .. Same price.. Are these phones basically all the same? I just checked Bestbuy, since i have a gift card, and the phone is 49.99, but it says SIMPLE MOBILE - LG Fiesta 2 4G LTE with 16GB Memory Cell Phone - Titan Black. The phone on pageplus just says lg fiesta. Are they the same things?..I wouldn't want to purchase it and not work with pageplus. The simple mobile is confusing me. Thanks!

Feedback Score

If the OP needs a phone now, the one mentioned wouldn't be too bad.
    Thanks! I might make it easy and just purchase that 1 OR the other phone that i mentioned in my reply to you, which is also 59.99.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by whacker View Post
    I like my two Straight Talk Fiesta 2s on PPC! But I sure would have gone for that $30 reconditioned deal if it had been around last July when I got them! And wish my brother in law had gone for this deal as well, and had one as a spare.

This is a really good phone model for this price class and level of service. Don't know if the OP is going for a monthly plan with data or sticking with PAYGO, but realize that this one has a 5.5" display. Perhaps a little large. There are other phones by LG in this same price class that are a little smaller. Namely the Rebel 3 or Rebel 4 (5" display) or the Premier Pro (5.3" display). Often also found reconditioned or discounted.

You can look at the TracFone, Straight Talk, Page Plus, Total Wireless, and likely even Net10 websites and see if they have any deals on phones that appeal to your budget, tech, or aesthetic sense.

With the Straight Talk and Net10 sites, be sure you're looking at phones intended to be used on the Verizon network, which will have either a VL or a DL in the model number. Total Wireless' phones are all VZW based. These can all be used on Page Plus.
    Thanks for taking the time to reply! Helpful you are.lol

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast