Device(s)
    S9
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

T-Mobile & Sprint decision as early as this week

One way or the other get it over with. Will be pissed if they give up Spectrum.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/media/ma...decision-looms

Device(s)
    iPhone Xs Max 256GB
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile - Unleash the Data Hounds!!!
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    It's about time!!!
    Hofo Veteran - Magenta Disciple

Carrier(s)
    TMobile
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    My guess now is T-Mobile probably agreed to some concessions that the doj is happy with.

Just guessing

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I don't believe the DOJ is through playing with these mice.
    As a USA citizen I have the right to criticize my government. My thanks for this is endless in magnitude.

Fascism is here led by a racist, godless, immoral, hypersensitive, crass, narcissist liar, psychopath committing High Treason against the USA.

Red Pocket (AT&T) $192yr UTnT 5GB exp 08.08.19
    Red Pocket (AT&T) $184.50yr UTnT 1GB exp 02.19.20
    T-Mo Gold Rewards $10yr exp 01.16.20
    Tello x2 (Sprint) $5 1-use/3mo no exp by 06.03.19

Device(s)
    S9
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I'm just worried the DOJ has handicapped Sprint's spectrum and other concessions to the point it is not a good deal for T-Mobile. Even after the merger the New T-Mobile will still be just the #3 Network with the least amount of total spectrum as AT&T and Verizon when you count all the spectrum including mmWave. Remember this is no longer just a cell phone company that the New T-Mobile will provide Wireless 5G ISP services just like both AT&T and Verizon where that mmWave is needed. I just hope Makan Delrahim ignores his swamp rats staff and does what he knows is best to make the New T-Mobile as competitive as it can be to push AT&T and Verizon faster into 5G NR.

Device(s)
    iPhone Xs Max 256GB
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile - Unleash the Data Hounds!!!
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Can't believe the scrutiny that this merger is receiving.

Carrier(s)
    TMobile
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by Wide_opeN View Post
    Can't believe the scrutiny that this merger is receiving.
    Yeah I had less scrutiny on my colonoscopy the other day

Device(s)
    Note9
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by shilohcane View Post
    I'm just worried the DOJ has handicapped Sprint's spectrum and other concessions to the point it is not a good deal for T-Mobile. Even after the merger the New T-Mobile will still be just the #3 Network with the least amount of total spectrum as AT&T and Verizon when you count all the spectrum including mmWave. Remember this is no longer just a cell phone company that the New T-Mobile will provide Wireless 5G ISP services just like both AT&T and Verizon where that mmWave is needed. I just hope Makan Delrahim ignores his swamp rats staff and does what he knows is best to make the New T-Mobile as competitive as it can be to push AT&T and Verizon faster into 5G NR.
    mmWave is in a totally different category. Sprint's network overall isn't too great, but they now have BY FAR the largest 5G network in the US. Their 5G could be pretty impressive with Band 41 if the merger is denied. SprinT-Mobile would have to divest spectrum, as they would end up with WAY more than AT&T and especially Verizon. They would need somewhat more than AT&T and Verizon since they have more customers concentrated in urban areas, but not THAT much more.

Carrier(s)
    Metro / T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Looking forward to hearing the results. If anyone is wanting to sign up for one of those Sprint free year offers (if they have the offer still going) now's probably the time to do it. If the merger goes through I doubt Sprint will be giving away the farm much longer.

Here's hoping it's a GO

Sent from my F1 using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    One thing Ive noticed many forgetting is Spring has some really nice fiber backhaul around the country and undersea cables that they own. Spectrum is great and all but if you don't have the backhaul to back it up...

Device(s)
    Blackberry 9700 Bold 2
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Does anyone know how much spectrum they would have to divest ?

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I doubt even T-Mobile or Sprint know how much they’d have to divest. Sounds like they will need to make sure they have a buyer for Boost or Metro in order to get approval.

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by shilohcane View Post
    Considering mmwave is different. Also except for a couple of area T-Mobile now has nationwide 24 GHz of at least 200 MHz and up to 400 MHz. They also bought the 2nd most amount of 28 GHz in the recent auction to go with what they already own. There is also the 37/39 GHz auctions coming up will make up to 3200 MHz available and the 47 GHz auction which is another 1000 MHz. So where you getting T-Mobile will be lacking in mmwave?