Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: The last time John Legere disparaged someone on Twitter ??

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    79
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

    The last time John Legere disparaged someone on Twitter ??

    My theory is that - after personally using Twitter in the early days - that Legere no longer uses or reads it.

    I think the best evidence is that I don't see his Twitter account cursing anyone out any more, and everything that the account posts could have been written by any marketing person in the world, e.g. "Free Doughnuts on us!".

    So, when is the most recent time that the John Legere account even snarked or used sarcasm?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,357
    Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    You’re right... he’s very boring now.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    152
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    The days of uncarrier are long over. I would not be surprised if John got a haircut and put on a suit in the near future. Especially if merger goes through.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    217
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dude View Post
    My theory is that - after personally using Twitter in the early days - that Legere no longer uses or reads it.

    I think the best evidence is that I don't see his Twitter account cursing anyone out any more, and everything that the account posts could have been written by any marketing person in the world, e.g. "Free Doughnuts on us!".

    So, when is the most recent time that the John Legere account even snarked or used sarcasm?
    He does still @ executive staff from time to time for executive response.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Gulf Coast
    Posts
    15,422
    Device(s)
    Moto G7 Power, Nexus 5X
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by L33 View Post
    ..... I would not be surprised if John got a haircut and put on a suit in the near future. .....
    I think if he were to, it would be because someone in Bonn told him to. I think he rather likes the leather-jacketed bad-boy persona. It resonates with the younger market in a way that a 3-piece suit never will. I also think the day he shows up with a haircut and wearing a suit is the day that T-Mobile's workers will vote to join CWA.
    Donald Newcomb

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,069
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by L33 View Post
    The days of uncarrier are long over. I would not be surprised if John got a haircut and put on a suit in the near future. Especially if merger goes through.
    That's the only way the merger will be approved.
    If my actions include deeds of philanthropy in charity and acts of loving kindness I am living in my Faith.

    Red Pocket (AT&T) $192yr UTnT 5GB exp 08.08.19
    Red Pocket (AT&T) $184.50yr UTnT 1GB exp 02.19.20
    T-Mo Gold Rewards $10yr exp 01.16.20
    Tello x2 (Sprint) $5 1-use/3mo no exp by 10.05.19

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,423
    Device(s)
    LG G7
    Carrier(s)
    Google FI
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I believe he disparaged Verizon's use of mmwave spectrum on Twitter a month or so before Tmobile spent $800+ million on mmwave spectrum.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,681
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dude View Post
    My theory is that - after personally using Twitter in the early days - that Legere no longer uses or reads it.
    No one should.

    And if what you say is correct, that cements my relationship with T-Mo. Imagine, a large company with a *responsible* leader.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    79
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by kmetz View Post
    He does still @ executive staff from time to time for executive response.
    Can you elaborate ?

Similar Threads

  1. Verizon's crapped on me for the last time.
    By gitarzan in forum Provider Rants, Kudos and Recommendations
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 10-25-2005, 03:14 PM
  2. When was the last time went on a vacation
    By hofo_mofo in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 06-30-2004, 03:07 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-17-2002, 11:56 AM
  4. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-16-2001, 04:37 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks