Device(s)
    iPhone 8 +
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

Cricket Wireless Prepaid Phone Refill Cards (Email Delivery) 15% Off

Kroger.com is offering select Verizon or Cricket Wireless Prepaid Phone Refill Cards (Email Delivery) on sale for 15% Off listed below.

Deal details here on Slickdeals.com

Cricket Wireless Prepaid Phone Refill Cards
    $30 Prepaid Phone Card $25.50
    $40 Prepaid Phone Card $34
    $50 Prepaid Phone Card $42.50
    $55 Prepaid Phone Card $46.75
    $60 Prepaid Phone Card $51
    $70 Prepaid Phone Card $59.50
    $80 Prepaid Phone Card $68
    $100 Prepaid Phone Card $85

Fine print:

Special offer
    For every $100 worth of eGift Cards purchased, get 15% Off!
    Offer valid from Jun 12, 2019 to Jun 25, 2019
    Maximum discount allowed is subject to a maximum sum of $45 per customer

I prefer the -20% deals with the Target red card when they come along, but this isn't bad. At least it's available online rather than a mid-west grocery store that I can't get to lol

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    it's taking them a long while to fulfill my order...

BTW, with Kroger it's a maximum of $22.50 off, which means a maximum purchase of $150 (at a time, I suppose).

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    So, still nothing 24 hours later--and 24 hours after they took payment from my credit card.

I called the number on the Kroger web site; the gift card mall guy doesn't have any info on my transaction. Currently we are on hold with Kroger customer service.

Don't expect much from this from Kroger. I expect to have to dispute this charge, frankly.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Update: Kroger customer service initially tried to ward me off with "you'll need to call giftcardmall, that's who you bought it from, it's not us". She kept trying over and over again with that message, and I kept insisting otherwise, until I asked for a supervisor. 15 minutes later he comes on, apologizes, and on behalf of Kroger acknowledges that indeed I did business with Kroger. Then he offered me a Kroger phone number of a group who manages the gift card program. That was all I wanted.

But they don't open until tomorrow morning. I go back to my email, where I got a message from my credit card company about the charge--and there's a phone number for the gift card people, one I hadn't called yet. I called them, and the guy on the other end listened, looked at my information, and--independently--came to the same conclusion I did:

because I have an unusual email address, a paid account with a commercial European firm that does nothing but email (I've had this email for 25 years now, long before Gmail), because my email is *not* a common gmail/hotmail/yahoo address (or maybe one of the cable companies, I don't know), the gift card mall's system simply can't deal with that and isn't sending out the email.

I've seen this type of behavior before with respect to my email domain. Maybe it's been blacklisted inside gift card mall's system, who knows.

Anyway, he says the only way to fix this is to refund my purchase. 2 days to go through channels, then 7-10 days to go back to my credit card.

I have to laugh. I guess if you have a gmail account, you'll be OK. But God forbid you have your own email domain. No gift cards for you!

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by adam1991 View Post
    Update: Kroger customer service initially tried to ward me off with "you'll need to call giftcardmall, that's who you bought it from, it's not us". She kept trying over and over again with that message, and I kept insisting otherwise, until I asked for a supervisor. 15 minutes later he comes on, apologizes, and on behalf of Kroger acknowledges that indeed I did business with Kroger. Then he offered me a Kroger phone number of a group who manages the gift card program. That was all I wanted.

But they don't open until tomorrow morning. I go back to my email, where I got a message from my credit card company about the charge--and there's a phone number for the gift card people, one I hadn't called yet. I called them, and the guy on the other end listened, looked at my information, and--independently--came to the same conclusion I did:

because I have an unusual email address, a paid account with a commercial European firm that does nothing but email (I've had this email for 25 years now, long before Gmail), because my email is *not* a common gmail/hotmail/yahoo address (or maybe one of the cable companies, I don't know), the gift card mall's system simply can't deal with that and isn't sending out the email.

I've seen this type of behavior before with respect to my email domain. Maybe it's been blacklisted inside gift card mall's system, who knows.

Anyway, he says the only way to fix this is to refund my purchase. 2 days to go through channels, then 7-10 days to go back to my credit card.

I have to laugh. I guess if you have a gmail account, you'll be OK. But God forbid you have your own email domain. No gift cards for you!
    It's not the fact that it's a different domain, rather "a paid account with a commercial European firm that does nothing but email". I have multiple .com domains that work just fine for everything Gmail does. I used one such address for this order and had zero issues. Maybe it's the TLD being foreign enough for their system to be more cautious for fraud. Just a thought.

Device(s)
    iPhone 8 +
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Wow, sorry to hear that ordering from Kroger has been such a PITA. At least your credit card company should always have your back.

I'm stocked up from a previous offer myself or I would have gave it a try. I'm not seeing complaints (besides some being charged tax) on the Slickdeals comments.

Interested to hear if others have purchased successfully?!