Thread: Verizon Prepaid $70 UNLIMITED HIGH-SPEED DATA Jetpack Plan (Grandfathered)

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

Verizon Prepaid $70 UNLIMITED HIGH-SPEED DATA Jetpack Plan (Grandfathered)

I currently have the grandfathered $70 Verizon Prepaid Unlimited High-speed data Jetpack Plan that I purchased for my Dad but he no longer wants the hotspot or plan.

If anyone is interested in having this plan, please send me a PM and we can work out a fair payment arrangement. I attached screen shots of the plan.
    Name:  Screenshot_2019-06-15-22-16-09.jpg
Views: 620
Size:  54.3 KBName:  Screenshot_2019-06-15-22-16-23.jpg
Views: 623
Size:  38.8 KB

For the Moderators, sorry if this is in the wrong section but the buy/sell/trade board has one post from long ago. I would hate for this plan to just be cancelled and go to waste since unlimited Jetpack plans are hard to find.

Device(s)
    iPhone 7+ 128 GB Jet Black
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I love how the top of the screen says more data for less. What is more than unlimited? xD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    iPhone 7+ on the Verizon Network
    iPad Pro 9.7 on the AT&T Network

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Price with 7730 included or price without? Thanks.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Plan has been purchased and is no longer available.

Device(s)
    iPhone SE, Jetpack 7730L
    Carrier(s)
    Mint Mobile, Verizon
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I am with a Jetpack 7730L since April 2019 on this plan. My plan just renewed last night around 11 pm MST.

So far I had no problems with this plan. On the contrary, I was very happy. However, this morning I suddenly could not connect to the Internet anymore - I still could at around 7:30 am MST, but then at around 8 am MST I was suddenly cut off.

I spent altogether about 5 hours (!) on the phone with four different Verizon Wireless support representatives without being able to get this to work again (also not when putting the SIM card into a different Jetpack). At one point one representative was able to send a message to my Jetpack - but I cannot use it to connect to the Internet.

What all not worked: turning off and on several times; several factory resets; several SIM removals; several "resets" and "refreshs" on Verizon's side; changing to a new device phone number and back to the old; resetting the SIM card so that it is considered to be a "new" SIM card; etc.; etc.; etc.

In the end the last representative said I need to get a (physically) new SIM card. I'm about 90 minutes away from the next Verizon store, but luckily I have to go to Phoenix in an hour. On my way there I will go to a Verizon store (and the representative called the store for me so that they know I'm coming) to get a new SIM card.

Then the Verizon representative will call me and hopefully get this working again.

I remember that I read some months before in this thread that also other people had problems just after plan renewal which could be resolved with Verizon's help. Is there anything that people here can tell me that might help me when I'm at the Verizon store later?

Any tips would be appreciated.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Please remember that if you want to Buy/Sell/Trade a plan there is an appropriate place to do so but it isn't in the carrier forums. Thread moved to the proper forum.

This thread is now closed as the OP has found somebody to take over the plan based on his comments in the thread.

Resucami, instead of on adding to a different thread unrelated to your question, please start a new thread.
    Don't make me turn this car around.....