Thread: Tello Support

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

Tello Support

Just wanted to let everyone know the great support I've gotten from the folks at Tello.

Two or three times now when I've contacted them they have been quick to respond and always with the answers I'm looking for.

Today I had a question about my payment methods and within five minutes I had an email answering my question.

I can't remember any support staff being that fast and accurate with answers.

Just to go a little off topic, they also automatically changed my plan to a better deal for the same amount. You don't even have to look for better deals on their site as they automatically give it to you. At least in my case they did.

So far, nothing but positives from this outfit.........

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by curvefan View Post
    Just wanted to let everyone know the great support I've gotten from the folks at Tello.

Two or three times now when I've contacted them they have been quick to respond and always with the answers I'm looking for.

Today I had a question about my payment methods and within five minutes I had an email answering my question.

I can't remember any support staff being that fast and accurate with answers.

Just to go a little off topic, they also automatically changed my plan to a better deal for the same amount. You don't even have to look for better deals on their site as they automatically give it to you. At least in my case they did.

So far, nothing but positives from this outfit.........
    They have probably the best customer service of any mobile company, MVNO or otherwise. I had a difficult port last summer and they worked with me responding to emails over the weekend. Always quick and helpful. Just wish they had other options besides Sprint. I'd even pay a little more for a T-Mobile option.

Device(s)
    Tin cans and a string
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Considering the crap company they're partnered with, agreed, their support is outstanding. Better than ringplus was. Wonder what will happen if the sprint sale actually goes through.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Good to know. For their services with voices, they charge taxes. Does anyone know if they charge taxes if one selects data only with no minutes? In theory shouldn't.

Sent from my moto g(6) using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by tanzm77 View Post
    Good to know. For their services with voices, they charge taxes. Does anyone know if they charge taxes if one selects data only with no minutes? In theory shouldn't.

Sent from my moto g(6) using HoFo mobile app
    In 2017 I used them with data only for several months. No taxes at that time in my location.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I don't think you can find a better deal or company if Sprint's NATIVE coverage works for ya. Their monthly T&T plans are fantastic but their Paygo is the real gem. Pretty cool how $10.00 could last for years on an emergency line or very low use line. I've got both my elderly parents on the UT&T for $8.00 each per month