Thread: Pageplus switch to Total wireless?

Feedback Score

Pageplus switch to Total wireless?

Consdiering switching carriers due to issues mentioned in a couple of other threads which I'm trying to figure out. I think (as noted in Apple thread) this is a carrier issue related to update to ios 12.3.1 since I'm always on 1x service all the time now, can't get mms/sms to work properly anymore and it's frustrating. Considering switching to total wireless, any opinions here on this carrier?

Device(s)
    LG Phoenix 2
    Carrier(s)
    FreedomPop
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hsmama View Post
    Consdiering switching carriers due to issues mentioned in a couple of other threads which I'm trying to figure out. I think (as noted in Apple thread) this is a carrier issue related to update to ios 12.3.1 since I'm always on 1x service all the time now, can't get mms/sms to work properly anymore and it's frustrating. Considering switching to total wireless, any opinions here on this carrier?
    I have not yet read about any iPhone issues on any Vzw MVNO. Can you elaborate?

PPC and TW are both Vzw MVNOs, and both are under Tracfone ownership, so they should both work exactly the same.

Device(s)
    HTC MyTouch 3G
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint PCS
    Feedback Score
    are you sure you have data properly provisioned and there is LTE signal? Verizon is gradually deprecating 1x so its performance is getting worse and worse (around here it is...)

you have to do the APN thing with iphones and Pageplus: use wifi to visit http://ivzwentp.tracfone.com and tell it yes to everything... (install regardless...)