Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Any insiders know if these plans are real?

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

Any insiders know if these plans are real?

Got the pic from this reddit thread

https://www.reddit.com/r/verizon/com...rizon_5g_page/

Name:  somxe2syn2831.jpg
Views: 907
Size:  110.7 KB

Device(s)
    Android(Thundetbolt)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I was wondering about those plans as well. They are on the verizon website.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by lemew View Post
    I was wondering about those plans as well. They are on the verizon website.

That were the pic came from. But Verizon has since taken any mention of them down

Device(s)
    Android(Thundetbolt)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    https://www.verizonwireless.com/plans/

Device(s)
    Iphone 6s Plus
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Knowing Verizon, they are probably tweaking the current plans to follow TMobile. TMobile just revamped their plans. Magenta gives you a few gigs of high speed data for hotspot. I'm sure Verizon will do something similar while they raise their rates.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    https://www.verizonwireless.com/plans/

Did you bother to READ my post?

I see Go, Beyond and Above not Do, Play and More

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by eprius View Post
    Knowing Verizon, they are probably tweaking the current plans to follow TMobile. TMobile just revamped their plans. Magenta gives you a few gigs of high speed data for hotspot. I'm sure Verizon will do something similar while they raise their rates.
    Verizon added Canada and Mexico calling/text and added 6 months Apple Music to Go, went from 10 GB to 15 GB hotspot on Beyond as well added Apple Music free on Beyond and Above all without changing plan names. I can't see Verizon just making minor tweaks to Go and change plan names for all of them. If they raise rates they'll just have more people flee for T-Mobile. Q1 the actually LOST phone customers. Q2 just ended. So we'll know in 3 weeks how they did. Last time Verizon started to lose phone customers was Q1 2017 then they added Unlimited for the first time in years

Device(s)
    Android(Thundetbolt)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hagar View Post
    Did you bother to READ my post?

I see Go, Beyond and Above not Do, Play and More
    https://www.droid-life.com/2019/07/0...limited-plans/

There you go then. Basically will be revamping plans as expected with the launch of 5g. Yes, I read your post.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    https://www.droid-life.com/2019/07/0...limited-plans/

There you go then. Basically will be revamping plans as expected with the launch of 5g. Yes, I read your post.

The droid life article got it from reddit where I saw it first. Because you know I posted the reddit link in my first post. So no, obviously you didn't read anything or you would know all of this. So you have provided no help and are just being a troll. Please stop posting in this thread of you have nothing to contribute and are just going to post troll posts.

Device(s)
    Android(Thundetbolt)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    With pleasure.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I think its most likely a good chance Verizon will raise prices while revamping the plans. Hopefully I'm wrong

Device(s)
    Note9
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    AT&T needs to make more confusing Unlimited plans to keep up with Verizon!

Q1 the actually LOST phone customers. Q2 just ended. So we'll know in 3 weeks how they did. Last time Verizon started to lose phone customers was Q1 2017 then they added Unlimited for the first time in years
    Who cares? Analysts are obsessed with the number of subs, which is idiotic. It's the same with Comcast. Who cares how many TV subs Comcast loses, they barely make any money off of them. In much the same way, who cares if Verizon is losing some subs that have lower ARPU while gaining others with higher ARPU. What matters is network utilization, profit margin, ARPU, net profits, etc.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxFan76 View Post
    AT&T needs to make more confusing Unlimited plans to keep up with Verizon!

Who cares? Analysts are obsessed with the number of subs, which is idiotic. It's the same with Comcast. Who cares how many TV subs Comcast loses, they barely make any money off of them. In much the same way, who cares if Verizon is losing some subs that have lower ARPU while gaining others with higher ARPU. What matters is network utilization, profit margin, ARPU, net profits, etc.
    Who cares? Yeah Sprint been really successful with that approach. How do you know WHICH customers Verizon is losing? By the way notice I mention PHONE subs specifically. Because PHONE subs are their highest revenue subs. So no they do not care as much about losing tablets or smartwatch subs, but phones subs they do. Verizon doesn't want another quarter like they started with in Q1 2017 when they lost 400K in just 6 weeks. As T-Mobile continues to expands their 600 MHz spectrum and thus improves coverage Verizon risk losing subs when T-Mobile offer better plans at cheaper prices.

Device(s)
    Note9
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Who cares? Yeah Sprint been really successful with that approach. How do you know WHICH customers Verizon is losing? By the way notice I mention PHONE subs specifically. Because PHONE subs are their highest revenue subs. So no they do not care as much about losing tablets or smartwatch subs, but phones subs they do. Verizon doesn't want another quarter like they started with in Q1 2017 when they lost 400K in just 6 weeks. As T-Mobile continues to expands their 600 MHz spectrum and thus improves coverage Verizon risk losing subs when T-Mobile offer better plans at cheaper prices.
    That comparison makes absolutely no sense. Sprint doesn't have the network quality to demand high prices and a high ARPU like Verizon does. Verizon doesn't need as many customers as they can get, Sprint does.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxFan76 View Post
    That comparison makes absolutely no sense. Sprint doesn't have the network quality to demand high prices and a high ARPU like Verizon does. Verizon doesn't need as many customers as they can get, Sprint does.
    The comparison is just fine when you are suggesting Verizon should take a "who cares?" approach to their network.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast