Redwood Valley,NorCal/but SoCal Born and Raised/Pocatello,ID
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Note 10+, Samsung Galaxy Watch (AT&T), Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Wireless
    Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ilvla2 View Post
    For most of the country, 5G is a waste of money right now, I'd save my money, and wait a few years until it's actually widespread enough to be useful.
    Besides the costs of the phones I wouldn't get a 5G phone unless it has the new X55 modem

Device(s)
    Note9
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, Google Fi, Mint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hagar View Post
    People won't leave if they are promised unlimited data with no depri, no video throttling and no caps on hotspot and then they don't get those things?
    Which is why Verizon is never going to promise Unlimited Hotspot on sub-6 5G. It specifically says "5G Ultra Wideband" on their site. They won't offer it because it's technologically unfeasible to offer.

Last post ever by GSMinCT
    06-28-2018, 10:04 PM
    Thread: AT&T 4G HSPA+/LTE Speedtests!
    by GSMinCT
    Replies 19,591
    Views 1,781,119
    My personal record for LTE from Orange, CT: ...
    My personal record for LTE from Orange, CT:

https://imgur.com/a/TYlefr5

SoxFan76
    You're reading WAY too much into those dates.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxFan76 View Post
    Which is why Verizon is never going to promise Unlimited Hotspot on sub-6 5G. It specifically says "5G Ultra Wideband" on their site. They won't offer it because it's technologically unfeasible to offer.
    Like people a re going to make the distinction. It's confusing. Certain 5G is unlimited and certain 5G isn't? Once again T-Mobile won't have to try to get Verizon customers. They'll leave in droves. Verizon might not always make teh wisest decisions but they aren't that stupid.

You're reading WAY too much into those dates.
    Just admit who you are and I'll drop it. The statistical odds of you not being GSMinCT well you have better chance of winning the lottery.

Device(s)
    Motorola MOTO X4, Iphone 6S On VZW (Wife's)
    Carrier(s)
    GoPhone, Verizon
    Feedback Score
    And why do you think I'm this GSMinCT person?
    Well let's see you're both from CT and less than 24 hours after he's banned you sign up to this site and you both say the exact same things I mean exact same thoughts, ideas, manner of writing. Coincidence?
    Last post ever by GSMinCT
    06-28-2018, 10:04 PM
    Thread: AT&T 4G HSPA+/LTE Speedtests!
    by GSMinCT
    Replies 19,591
    Views 1,781,119
    My personal record for LTE from Orange, CT: ...
    My personal record for LTE from Orange, CT:

https://imgur.com/a/TYlefr5

SoxFan76

Device(s)
    Note9
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, Google Fi, Mint
    Feedback Score
    Like people a re going to make the distinction. It's confusing. Certain 5G is unlimited and certain 5G isn't? Once again T-Mobile won't have to try to get Verizon customers. They'll leave in droves. Verizon might not always make teh wisest decisions but they aren't that stupid.
    Verizon and AT&T love confusing branding, look at AT&T's TV offerings or Verizon's Unlimited plans. So it would be perfectly in character for them. It's either that, or they don't offer it at all, and throttle UWB the same way that they throttle LTE, which would suck.

T-Mobile has a LONG way to go before than can compete for Verizon customers.

Just admit who you are and I'll drop it. The statistical odds of you not being GSMinCT well you have better chance of winning the lottery.
    Why do you care so much?

Quote Originally Posted by Dust N Bones View Post
    I can guarantee you, the dates are a coincidence.

Feedback Score
    T-Mobile has a LONG way to go before than can compete for Verizon customers.
    They're doing a decent job of it now

Why do you care so much?
    You expect people to have discussion with a lying dishonest person and you expect to get taken seriously? why should anyone continue to have any discussion with you if you can't be honest about who you are? You haven't been banned again yet and I think the mods know who you really are so just admit it.

I can guarantee you, the dates are a coincidence.
    Name:  naNEzNm.gif
Views: 84
Size:  3.51 MB

Device(s)
    Note9
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, Google Fi, Mint
    Feedback Score
    They're doing a decent job of it now
    Except that they're not. They hit a sweet spot of some number of customers willing to trade off coverage and network quality for price, but most Verizon customers still want the Verizon network.

You expect people to have discussion with a lying dishonest person and you expect to get taken seriously? why should anyone continue to have any discussion with you if you can't be honest about who you are? You haven't been banned again yet and I think the mods know who you really are so just admit it.
    You do realize this is HoFo, right? It's not like honesty and integrity is exactly abundant around here. This place is a cesspool of T-Mobile trolls.

Device(s)
    Note9
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, Google Fi, Mint
    Feedback Score
    With the FirstNet build-out, AT&T is Verizon's biggest competitive concern, not T-Mobile.

Feedback Score
    You do realize this is HoFo, right? It's not like honesty and integrity is exactly abundant around here. This place is a cesspool of T-Mobile trolls.
    projection much?

Feedback Score
    With the FirstNet build-out, AT&T is Verizon's biggest competitive concern, not T-Mobile.
    They are priced the same it's lateral move

Feedback Score
    Sub-6 5G is not going to be Unlimited like 5G UWB. They just don't have the bandwidth to do that.
    Yet if you read the plan details it's says the uploads are actually over 4G but will not count towards your depri limit. Hmmmm. Which means if you're in a 5G UWB area and you want to upload 100 GB of data it will be done over 4G and yet not count towards your depri limit and won't be slowed down or throttled in any way. Yet somehow no way can they do that with sub-6Ghz 5G

Device(s)
    Note9
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, Google Fi, Mint
    Feedback Score
    They are priced the same it's lateral move
    Because they compete with each other head-on.

Yet if you read the plan details it's says the uploads are actually over 4G but will not count towards your depri limit. Hmmmm. Which means if you're in a 5G UWB area and you want to upload 100 GB of data it will be done over 4G and yet not count towards your depri limit and won't be slowed down or throttled in any way. Yet somehow no way can they do that with sub-6Ghz 5G
    Uploads are rarely congested, since most people download more. So that makes total sense. It's amazing how you don't use your brain when posting here.

Feedback Score
    Uploads are rarely congested, since most people download more. So that makes total sense.
    You said in no uncertain terms will sub 6GHz 5G be unlimited without restrictions. So that would include uploading since you have never made an exception for that. Well if 4G can have unrestricted uploading I think sub 6GHz 5G can too. And if sub 6 GHz 5G did have restrictions( which I still doubt ) they would be much higher than current 4G.

It's amazing how you don't use your brain when posting here.
    Hey GSMinCT that's the pot calling the kettle black don't you think?

Device(s)
    Note9
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, Google Fi, Mint
    Feedback Score
    You said in no uncertain terms will sub 6GHz 5G be unlimited without restrictions. So that would include uploading since you have never made an exception for that. Well if 4G can have unrestricted uploading I think sub 6GHz 5G can too. And if sub 6 GHz 5G did have restrictions( which I still doubt ) they would be much higher than current 4G.
    That's the opposite of what I said. You should try using your brain once in a while. So you were saying two tiers was "too complicated", now you're saying that they should have three tiers. I wouldn't put it past Verizon, but your logic is a total failure here.

Hey GSMinCT that's the pot calling the kettle black don't you think?
    You seem really convinced I'm GSMinCT lol.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast