Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cricket needs to step their game up

Device(s)
    iPhone SE, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6
    Carrier(s)
    3 lines on Sprint, 1 line on Verizon
    Feedback Score
    The only thing keeping me from switching to TW is the lack of hotspot availability on TW. I need hotspot on one of my 4 lines.

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

Feedback Score
    This Cricket forum has really come to a standstill which, I assume, is because a lot of people have already ported out. I finally bailed last week and moved my single line to the 25gb Wally/At&t Prepaid plan. Cricket can't even come close to 25gb with hotspot and higher speeds for $33.00 after autopay and discounted refills. Besides the grandfathered 5 for $100.00 is there still a reason to even be with Cricket???? At least I'm still in the At&t family but I really don't have a choice because they're the only carrier besides Sprint that works at the hunting cabin.
    Last edited by Fishx65; 09-18-2019 at 06:46 AM.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishx65 View Post
    Besides the grandfathered 5 for $100.00 is there still a reason to even be with Cricket????
    IDK, but surely all of us on the 5/100 are still here until they kick us out

Device(s)
    iPhone XR 128 GB white ( sim free)
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket Wireless $35/5GB
    Feedback Score
    This Cricket forum has really come to a standstill which, I assume, is because a lot of people have already ported out. I finally bailed last week and moved my single line to the 25gb Wally/At&t Prepaid plan. Cricket can't even come close to 25gb with hotspot and higher speeds for $33.00 after autopay and discounted refills. Besides the grandfathered 5 for $100.00 is there still a reason to even be with Cricket???? At least I'm still in the At&t family but I really don't have a choice because they're the only carrier besides Sprint that works at the hunting cabin.
    They still have 10 millions subs, people in this forum is a little tiny, intangible fraction, so i think they don’t really affect them. Have you checked reddit? People just moved away from traditional forum to newer and more popular social platform. Not only this cricket forum is dead but also other forums if you check around, hardly new posts Visible reddit and Cricket reddit are always packed over there., including Att and Verizon or T mobile. My 2 cents Of observation.

Device(s)
    Qualcomm iPhone X 256 GB Space Grey
    Carrier(s)
    Visible
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mtr999 View Post
    They still have 10 millions subs, people in this forum is a little tiny, intangible fraction, so i think they don’t really affect them. Have you checked reddit? People just moved away from traditional forum to newer and more popular social platform. Not only this cricket forum is dead but also other forums if you check around, hardly new posts Visible reddit and Cricket reddit are always packed over there., including Att and Verizon or T mobile. My 2 cents Of observation.
    The Visible reddit page isn’t always a good thing about that being blown up lol most are people stating complaints about their poor experiences. Personally my experience has been good. Just high ping times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    iPhone 7+ on the Verizon Network
    iPad Pro 9.7 on the AT&T Network

Device(s)
    iPhone XR 128 GB white ( sim free)
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket Wireless $35/5GB
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by freakonomics101 View Post
    The Visible reddit page isn’t always a good thing about that being blown up lol most are people stating complaints about their poor experiences. Personally my experience has been good. Just high ping times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I like to read Visible Reddit, always something to learn, lol a lot of people including you like Visible and also a lot of people don’t like and trying to get out. Good read anyway.

Feedback Score
    Been just over a month since I jumped from Cricket over to the 25gb At&t Prepaid Wally plan. I don't really pay attention to data speeds but the biggest difference I've noticed is that my calls go through way faster.

Device(s)
    Motorola MOTO X4, Iphone 6S On VZW (Wife's)
    Carrier(s)
    GoPhone, Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Been just over a month since I jumped from Cricket over to the 25gb At&t Prepaid Wally plan. I don't really pay attention to data speeds but the biggest difference I've noticed is that my calls go through way faster.
    I noticed that also when I switched from Cricket to AT&T Prepaid. I also had issues where I wasn't receiving some texts when I was on Cricket & I have not had that problem since switching to AT&T Prepaid.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2