Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: Which free phone for $100 epin deal if Moto E5 play is out of stock

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    458
    Device(s)
    nexus and RIP Motorola flip phone
    Carrier(s)
    T -Mobile ATT
    Feedback Score
    0
    I will get another Moto E6 in the next month or so ,

    I hope I can find a shop that knows how to do it the old way , where I do not have to buy a month a service which I will not use ,
    Wanted: old barnfind VWs and Sports cars ,
    save them from the crusher , I have had my tetanus shots so rust does not scare me ,
    anything considered even parts cars

  2. #32
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,455
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by AnciusD View Post
    Current deal is $80 refill, phones include the LG K40 (32GB) and Moto E6.
    https://www.t-mobile.com/cell-phone/...u=610214660749

    *Just unlocked my LG Aristo 4 today.
    Just walk in and buy an $80 fill up and then they give me a phone?

    I've never done this type deal before but that LG is looking tasty.

    Sent from my Luscious LG Fiesta 2

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    DC-MD-VA
    Posts
    734
    Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile, T-Mobile, Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowyWhite View Post
    Just walk in and buy an $80 fill up and then they give me a phone?

    I've never done this type deal before but that LG is looking tasty.

    Sent from my Luscious LG Fiesta 2
    In its simplest form, yes.
    The last time, they wanted me to change to their new system (forget what it's called, *Rebellion) which would have entailed losing my grandfathered Walmart plan. I didn't want to do that, so they just sold it to me outright as if I was a new customer. The time before that, they had to verify I was current customer or else they would charge me for a new sim - even though there's one in the box, or an activation fee..
    It might help to have a cooperative clerk/store. Actually, I didn't get much push back but they just got hampered by 'the system'.

    If you check my posts upthread I detailed my experience. You already know to ask for the ePins to be 'redeem later', right?
    Your, you're, yore; there, their, they're; to, too, two; by, buy; add, ad; for, four, fore.
    a) better to light a candle, or b) curse the darkness?

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Space City
    Posts
    1,193
    Device(s)
    Moto X4, Moto E5 Play, AT&T F160 flip, Kyo Dura XT
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone, FreeUp, Tello, T-Mo Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by AnciusD View Post
    Current deal is $80 refill, phones include the LG K40 (32GB) and Moto E6.
    https://www.t-mobile.com/cell-phone/...u=610214660749

    *Just unlocked my LG Aristo 4 today.
    Did you have to call Unreal CS to get the unlock code, or were you able to chat online with T-Mobile CS?

    Sent from my moto e5 play using HoFo mobile app

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    DC-MD-VA
    Posts
    734
    Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile, T-Mobile, Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by millept View Post
    Did you have to call Unreal CS to get the unlock code, or were you able to chat online with T-Mobile CS?

    Sent from my moto e5 play using HoFo mobile app
    The phones have a pre-installed Unlock app already. Meet the requirements (add $100* refill to the _registered_ phone) and run the app. Takes about 10 seconds.


    Prepaid accounts

    The device must have been active on the account for at least one year;
    OR
    The Prepaid account using the device must have more than $100 in refills since device first use date.
    The first payment for account activation and credits/adjustments do not count as refills.

    The $100 in total refills is required for each device that is requested to be unlocked.

    https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-1588

  6. #36
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,455
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thank you for the information.
    I'm very tempted by the LG.

    I have 3 T-Mobile prepaid lines.
    2 are Legacy Gold and 1 is the $3 a month plan.

    In the past the offered phones were not that tempting for me but I'm really liking the LG on offer this time around.

    I have a T-Mobile store within a long walk from my house and the weather isn't that horrible so I'm thinking this one might be worth it.

    EDIT :: Yeah I'm trying to talk myself out of buying this.
    I really Want it but I don't actually need it.

    EDIT 2 :: Okay I have managed to talk myself out of getting this.

    Thank you for the information.
    I hope that it has helped some other people who may want or need this information.

    EDIT 3 :: Now my brother is very interested in this offer.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnciusD View Post
    In its simplest form, yes.
    The last time, they wanted me to change to their new system (forget what it's called, *Rebellion) which would have entailed losing my grandfathered Walmart plan. I didn't want to do that, so they just sold it to me outright as if I was a new customer. The time before that, they had to verify I was current customer or else they would charge me for a new sim - even though there's one in the box, or an activation fee..
    It might help to have a cooperative clerk/store. Actually, I didn't get much push back but they just got hampered by 'the system'.

    If you check my posts upthread I detailed my experience. You already know to ask for the ePins to be 'redeem later', right?
    Sent from my Luscious LG Fiesta 2
    Last edited by SnowyWhite; 01-07-2020 at 06:38 PM.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Space City
    Posts
    1,193
    Device(s)
    Moto X4, Moto E5 Play, AT&T F160 flip, Kyo Dura XT
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone, FreeUp, Tello, T-Mo Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by AnciusD View Post
    The phones have a pre-installed Unlock app already. Meet the requirements (add $100* refill to the _registered_ phone) and run the app. Takes about 10 seconds.
    Wow, that was easy! Thanks!

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    DC-MD-VA
    Posts
    734
    Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile, T-Mobile, Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by millept View Post
    Wow, that was easy! Thanks!
    I'm glad it worked out for you!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Similar Threads

  1. Unlocking a Free TMO phone with $100 ePin promo ????
    By trackVW in forum T-Mobile prepaid
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-14-2019, 02:34 PM
  2. Any way, if a family plan is out of LA, that can have an @home # with NY area code?
    By ghurty in forum HotSpot / HotSpot Calling / @ Home
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 01:09 AM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-04-2007, 03:23 PM
  4. Which (basic) phone for my wife
    By PabloTX in forum Verizon Wireless
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-19-2002, 05:12 PM
  5. Which new phones for GSM?
    By Bratan in forum AT&T
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-06-2002, 09:46 AM

Bookmarks