Thread: Old Koodo website

Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max
    Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Successfully switched to the $65/16gb plan. Was previously on the old $56/10gb plan but needed more data.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by ddsdude View Post
    Successfully switched to the $65/16gb plan. Was previously on the old $56/10gb plan but needed more data.
    I'm in literally the exact same boat as you. I'm assuming you opened a new line on your account that had the $56 plan and then switched the new line to a QC number? How long did it make you wait after switching to the QC number before you could change your plan? I'm at that stage in the process right now, but it's making me wait a month — did Koodo change that recently, or is my account being wacky for some reason? I'm used to it taking just a week or so.

Side question, did you then have to port your old phone # to a prepaid plan, then back into the new monthly plan? Or how did that switchover work

Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max
    Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

Old Koodo website

Quote Originally Posted by GtwoK View Post
    I'm in literally the exact same boat as you. I'm assuming you opened a new line on your account that had the $56 plan and then switched the new line to a QC number? How long did it make you wait after switching to the QC number before you could change your plan? I'm at that stage in the process right now, but it's making me wait a month — did Koodo change that recently, or is my account being wacky for some reason? I'm used to it taking just a week or so.

Side question, did you then have to port your old phone # to a prepaid plan, then back into the new monthly plan? Or how did that switchover work
    Here’s what I did:

1. Ported number to a cheap Public Mobile plan. This automatically cancelled my Koodo line.
    2. Opened new Koodo line with a $25 Ontario plan with Ontario number. My billing cycle was due to renew in 3 days.
    3. Immediately changed to QC number
    4. In 3 days when cycle renewed, changed to $65/16gb plan
    5. Ported my number back in from Public Mobile

If I were you I’d cancel the line and start over. That extra step they did when opening it messed up the billing cycle reset.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2