Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: New plans August 11

Device(s)
    iPhone 7
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by aosmon View Post
    I was on the 3mbps plan a couple months ago and the latency was just fine, just switched back and it's been piss poor so far. Sure the speeds were still slow before but the latency was fine for stuff like gaming but now I'm constantly getting huge lag spikes
    Yep same for me - not sure what happened. I was on the 3 mbps plan for a couple of years and really no issues until this summer. Switched to ATT prepaid and all is well again - it’s the same network which tells me something happened with Cricket-specific provisioned service.

Device(s)
    IPAD PRO, IPhone XS
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Wondering if i should change from the unlimited max to the unlimited more plan. Worried about the throttling and deprioritaztion.

Feedback Score
    So as long as I stay on the regular 5GB plan then I won't face deprioritization right? Just 8mbps throttling though

Feedback Score
    Anyone have any luck on the new unlimited plan using hotspot with an unlocked byod or att branded android device?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdub3335 View Post
    Anyone have any luck on the new unlimited plan using hotspot with an unlocked byod or att branded android device?
    you have to have a compatible phone for the hotspot to work - https://www.cricketwireless.com/cell-phone-plans or root your phone and edit the build prop file to allow tethering.

Feedback Score
    I can tell you that wasn’t the case when it was a feature add on. I could add it as a feature with a compatible phone to get it on my account and then switch to any unlocked phone and use it without cricket taking it off.

Feedback Score
    The wife and I were on separate 5Gb Plans. I just chatted with Cricket to have the accounts merged so we could do the 2/$90 Cricket More. I was a little worried since there was a $500 account balance on my account, and around $100 on the wifes. Took all of 5-minutes on chat, and account balances transferred just fine. Tested speeds just before the switch and was getting 6mbps, and around 12mbps after the switch here in the boonies of MN (not sure why speeds went up). Hotspot became available as soon as we "off & On'd" our AT&T unlocked iPhones, and was getting just a bit under 10 mbps when hotspotting. The SD video is very acceptable, and just used the Apple OEM HDMI to Lightning adapter to stream a movie on our Camper TV (Unlimited movie's when we be camping now,lol) Really debated whether it was worth the extra $20 a month, but so far so good.

Feedback Score
    I purchased a new Samsung galaxy A70, and it hotspots fine, just like my umidigi before it. I am on the new $60 plan and get 40mbs down in some places.

Sent from my SM-A705MN using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    That’s exactly what I needed to know thank you.

Device(s)
    OnePlus 6, Iphone XR
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, Cricket
    Feedback Score
    I have the more plan which I complained that the hot spot would not work on my Iphone XR, Cricket has fixed the problem and it now works great.
    just the facts Ma'am

Device(s)
    IPAD PRO, IPhone XS
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Any throttling? Currently have the unlimited max and was wondering if changing to the unlimited more would be good.

Device(s)
    OnePlus 6, Iphone XR
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessia1027 View Post
    Any throttling? Currently have the unlimited max and was wondering if changing to the unlimited more would be good.
    Haven’t noticed any.

Feedback Score
    Is the throttling policy the same coming from the old 5 lines for 100 dollar to the new more plan?

I want to switch but only if the throttling in congested areas remains the same as what I'm currently on.(5 for 100)

I don't think I could deal with more throttling.��

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7