Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 23 of 23

Thread: New AT&T Prepaid Deals:

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,180
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    If my actions include deeds of philanthropy in charity and acts of loving kindness I am living in my Faith.

    Red Pocket (AT&T) $192yr UTnT 5GB exp 08.08.19
    Red Pocket (AT&T) $184.50yr UTnT 1GB exp 02.19.20
    T-Mo Gold Rewards $10yr exp 01.16.20
    Tello x2 (Sprint) $5 1-use/3mo no exp by 10.05.19

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    174
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Does att $35 plan still lift throttle after 1gb used up?

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,180
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by twiinciity View Post
    Does att $35 plan still lift throttle after 1gb used up?
    What does this mean? Never heard of a throttle being lifted until a new billing cycle.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    174
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Instead of 128kbps it was like 250-300kbps maybe that has changed🤷🏾*♂️

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket, FreedomPop
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Has anyone signed up for this & seen the whole deal/how it works in reality?

    The fine print says the $25 price gets taxes & fees added to it (which I take to mean that the monthly payment deducted from the $300 prepay would be more than $25). There is also a $5 + tax charge for a SIM, which is not removable from your shopping cart unless you buy a phone instead.

    BTW, it looks like throttled data after 8GB unless you have carry-over or add high-speed data. Not hard-capped, right?

  6. #21
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    1,890
    Device(s)
    LG G4, Galaxy S7 Edge, Note 4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, FreedomPop, TracFone
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by wIsiwYg View Post
    Has anyone signed up for this & seen the whole deal/how it works in reality?

    The fine print says the $25 price gets taxes & fees added to it (which I take to mean that the monthly payment deducted from the $300 prepay would be more than $25). There is also a $5 + tax charge for a SIM, which is not removable from your shopping cart unless you buy a phone instead.

    BTW, it looks like throttled data after 8GB unless you have carry-over or add high-speed data. Not hard-capped, right?
    When you pay for AT&T for service they collect the same point of sale taxes that you would pay if you bought an AT&T Prepaid card at brick and mortar store like Walgreens or Best Buy in same city and state as your credit card address billing address. The taxes would be added to the $300 when you pay for it, not deducted monthly

    Point of sale taxes vary by state and city, town or county. In most places you pay state and local sales tax and possibly an e911 fee. Typically 10% or less, except in a few places like Chicago that have a high 911 fee (Chicago 9% 911 fee plus a 10.35% sales tax rate).

    Yes, the plan includes unlimited 128 mbps throttled data in any month where you use up all your high speed data.
    Compare prepaid plans from all operators at PrepaidCompare.net.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    215
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeswap View Post
    When you pay for AT&T for service they collect the same point of sale taxes that you would pay if you bought an AT&T Prepaid card at brick and mortar store like Walgreens or Best Buy in same city and state as your credit card address billing address. The taxes would be added to the $300 when you pay for it, not deducted monthly

    Point of sale taxes vary by state and city, town or county. In most places you pay state and local sales tax and possibly an e911 fee. Typically 10% or less, except in a few places like Chicago that have a high 911 fee (Chicago 9% 911 fee plus a 10.35% sales tax rate).

    Yes, the plan includes unlimited 128 mbps throttled data in any month where you use up all your high speed data.
    Off topic , does your prepaid compare site list plans that work in Canada?

  8. #23
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    1,890
    Device(s)
    LG G4, Galaxy S7 Edge, Note 4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, FreedomPop, TracFone
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by boherez View Post
    Off topic , does your prepaid compare site list plans that work in Canada?
    No, US only.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Similar Threads

  1. New Samsung Express Prime phone for AT&T prepaid.
    By Vicpdx17 in forum AT&T Prepaid (formerly GoPhone)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-23-2018, 01:47 PM
  2. Is there an ETF for AT&T Prepaid?
    By vanko987 in forum AT&T
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-17-2018, 06:16 PM
  3. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-14-2011, 11:32 AM
  4. FS: Brand new AT&T FREE*2*GO Prepaid Nokia 3361 w/ $10 Air Time.
    By sedakill in forum Non GSM phone Buy/Sell/Trade Archive
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-29-2003, 05:25 AM
  5. FS: Brand new AT&T FREE*2*GO Prepaid Nokia 3361 w/ $10 Air Time.
    By sedakill in forum GSM phone Buy/Sell/Trade Archive
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-22-2003, 07:43 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks