Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Activations

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    621
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

    Activations

    I bought an unlocked LG Stylo 4. From a previous thread I had stated that I had purchased a Mint Mobile card that I wanted to try out. Since TF will not unlock my LG Treasure, I was thinking about activating the Mint Mobile card on the Stylo 4 and then putting that SIM in my Treasure and then, if possible, SIM swapping from my regular TF (Fiesta 2) and using that card in the Stylo. Can the Stylo be activated thru 2 different carriers?

    The Treasure is GSM and Mint Mobile is T-Mobile. And my Fiesta 2 is Verizon.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    6,692
    Device(s)
    LG Q6, Moto E5, Lumia 640XL
    Carrier(s)
    TF/AT&T, TF/Verizon, FreeUp
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris109 View Post
    From a previous thread I had stated that I had purchased a Mint Mobile card that I wanted to try out. Since TF will not unlock my LG Treasure, I was thinking about activating the Mint Mobile card on the Stylo 4 and then putting that SIM in my Treasure ....
    I don't think your LG Treasure (not yet unlocked by TF) will accept the SIM from the non-Tracfone Stylo 4.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    621
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by hpham View Post
    I don't think your LG Treasure (not yet unlocked by TF) will accept the SIM from the non-Tracfone Stylo 4.
    But would I still be able to change out the SIMs on the Stylo 4 bw TF and Mint for carrier service?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    6,692
    Device(s)
    LG Q6, Moto E5, Lumia 640XL
    Carrier(s)
    TF/AT&T, TF/Verizon, FreeUp
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris109 View Post
    But would I still be able to change out the SIMs on the Stylo 4 bw TF and Mint for carrier service?
    If your Stylo 4 has both GSM and CDMA radios, then you can use the TF/Verizon SIM from the Fiesta 2 and the Mint/T-mobile SIM with the Stylo 4.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    621
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by hpham View Post
    If your Stylo 4 has both GSM and CDMA radios, then you can use the TF/Verizon SIM from the Fiesta 2 and the Mint/T-mobile SIM with the Stylo 4.
    Thank you

Similar Threads

  1. Activating analog set on Fido
    By Frank in forum Fido
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-02-2001, 01:43 PM
  2. activation with v.60
    By Unregistered in forum Motorola
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-28-2001, 08:01 PM
  3. Rogers AT&T GSM/GPRS Network Active!
    By Unregistered in forum Rogers/Fido/Chat-r
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-21-2001, 09:39 PM
  4. How to activate EFR on 3390?
    By wololo007 in forum Nokia
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-28-2001, 08:42 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-14-2001, 08:50 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks