Thread: Pandora Plus promo is ending

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

Pandora Plus promo is ending

My Pandora Plus promo subscription ends 8/28.

I guess it has been a year.

I'm contemplating options. I can add a credit card and continue the Plus, apparently. But Pandora tells me I'm not eligible for Premium. I guess that's OK; I've been using Plus for a year, and it suits my needs well.

I don't suppose T-Mo will continue this promo....???

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Pandora Plus is an additional monthly charge. I believe the basic version is free but you will have to put up with some advertisements. There are several free music apps to choose from.

I seriously doubt that T-mobile will extend a free renewal of the feature, but you can always ask customer service.
    Don't make me turn this car around.....

Carrier(s)
    VZW - Work / T-Mobile (iPhone)
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Pandora was acquired by SiriusXM since that last promotion was arranged/offered, so there's a chance that the new parent company isn't open to continuing this promotion. I don't know if Pandora is connected with any other cell services, but with some of the others all having some sort of music/media tie in, it would be good for T-Mobile to have something too...

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by high technology View Post
    Pandora was acquired by SiriusXM since that last promotion was arranged/offered, so there's a chance that the new parent company isn't open to continuing this promotion. I don't know if Pandora is connected with any other cell services, but with some of the others all having some sort of music/media tie in, it would be good for T-Mobile to have something too...
    I think T-Mobile is well covered for the music and media tie-in with their Netflix inclusion. I have been using Verizon for the past year, and it should end today. They had been providing Apple music, which unfortunately I don't have a lot of use for because Apple blocks it for the devices I want to use it on.

I think Sprint has a pretty generous one also, isn't it Amazon Prime? It's too bad they don't offer a competitive cell service to go with Amazon Prime. The perk is far better than the product, in this case.

I would love for T-Mobile to pay for my monthly Google play music / YouTube plus account, but I know it won't happen, and I am not entitled so I will not whine that they don't. That would be silly, kind of like demanding universal fiber coast to coast.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I received an email from TMO today saying:

“Your free year of Pandora Plus is almost up, but it doesn’t have to stop. Renew your subscription and get 30 days free to keep enjoying: Ad-free music stations Unlimited replays Offline listening Unlimited skips pandora™ plus”

Device(s)
    too many to list
    Carrier(s)
    virgin mobile
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    you can do what my friends do every time there 3 months is up they sign up with an new email it seems to work they been doing this going on 9 months now

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10 Plus using Tapatalk
    Peter Is A God AkA Gods Son

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I got the following text this evening:

Your free streaming music subscription is ending soon. We hope you enjoyed a full year of ad-free music stations. Get more details at t-mo.co/PandoraPlus