Thread: Visual voicemail app

Feedback Score

Visual voicemail app

I am using the Play store Cricket Visual Voicemail app. I like that I don't have to call my voicemail and enter the pin...I can simply play the message from the app and listen. In fact, I have to. The actual translations are horrible!. It NEVER matches the actual voice recording.

How can GBoard, Swiftkey, etc.. have voice typing that usually does a good job of translating what I say (for me, at least), but the Cricket app is so completely off?

A funny note: A Chinese person left me a voicemail in her native language. Somehow the app "translated" whatever she said in Chinese to English gibberish.

Feedback Score
    I haven't even seen mine attempt the "visual" part of Visual Voicemail in at least a year.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by phroberts View Post
    I haven't even seen mine attempt the "visual" part of Visual Voicemail in at least a year.
    You might want to check the settings in the Cricket VM app to ensure that you have the "Convert to text" enabled.

Feedback Score
    Good catch! We'll see if I can get some loose translations too. 😁

Feedback Score
    So I have a new issue with Cricket Visual VM. I noticed the download arrow in the status bar several times a day saying the app was updating, so I went in to the Play Store and saw that the update wasn't successfully installing. I deleted the app, and now I can't successfully reinstall it. I'm on a Moto Z2 Force that's AT&T branded. Any suggestions?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by phroberts View Post
    So I have a new issue with Cricket Visual VM. I noticed the download arrow in the status bar several times a day saying the app was updating, so I went in to the Play Store and saw that the update wasn't successfully installing. I deleted the app, and now I can't successfully reinstall it. I'm on a Moto Z2 Force that's AT&T branded. Any suggestions?
    did you try rebooting your phone and then reinstalling the app ??

Feedback Score
    I did try that. Cricket support via Facebook messenger says they're aware of the issue, and working on it, so we'll see.