Thread: Visible Wireless Customer Service problem?

Feedback Score

Visible Wireless Customer Service problem?

I have been trying to purchase a phone and service from Visible Wireless for over 2 weeks. My job has me traveling all of the time. I tried to order the phone and service using my relative's home address. I didn't want a cellphone sitting on my front porch for 1-2 weeks until I returned home. I called my credit card company and alerted them to the $650 purchase that was about to happen. Twice I completed my order, received an email confirming my order, followed by email saying payment was denied. Eventually I learned Verified by Visa was rejecting the order because the address for the order differed from my credit card address. I only learned of Verified by Visa by trying to place the order the 3rd time using a laptop instead of the Visible App. When using the laptop a brief popup screen showed Verified By Visa and a phone number and a phone number which disappeared after about 5 seconds.

So I contacted my credit card company and changed my address to my relative's. I waited and then contacted Verified by Visa to confirm the address they were looking at was the new updated address of my relative. Each time I try to order from Visible I get notice inside the app that I cannot add products to my shopping cart. I have chatted with Visible CSR a few times inside the Visible App. Each time eventually the CSR says they will clear my cart within 24-48 hours. They never clear my cart. Because they don't clear my cart I cannot order anything from Visible. Visible will not clear the cart or offer any other relief. Before my cart was locked I had tried ordering the phone and paying the full amount and then tried buying the phone through their monthly payment plan. I have excellent credit, tons of room on my credit card. If they had a store I would go there.

Does anyone have a solution? I really want to move from Xfinity Mobile to Visible since I am being hobbled by Xfinity Mobile's hotspot speed reduction. What should I do.

Feedback Score
    try clearing the web browser cache or just erase the cookies for that site and try ordering again.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by october262 View Post
    try clearing the web browser cache or just erase the cookies for that site and try ordering again.
    I don't think that will help. As soon as I sign in to my account the Visible app prevents me from doing anything but LOOKING at the devices they offer. i will try your suggestion. Thank you

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Ironically, it seems like their customer service would be more appropriately called "invisible".
    Don't make me turn this car around.....

Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max, Galaxy S9 Plus, LG V20
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, Visible, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    i signed up for visible and let them assign me a number.. i wanted to do my own version of a trial and see if it was worth using before i went thru the hassle of porting a number over. after a month, service was good where i was using it. i chatted to port my number over. they cant do it once the account is created. there answer was make a new account and port your number to that account, during the setup process is the only time you have the option to port or not. and then stop paying for the other account and let it suspend.

point of the story is, i would clear all the cashe and cookies like stated above, and then make a new account. youll have to use a different email address. and then see if you can place your order.