Thread: How To Root Android & Squeeze More Battery Power From Your Android

Feedback Score

How To Root Android & Squeeze More Battery Power From Your Android

Name:  How-To-Boost-Your-Phones-Battery-Life-With-Greenify-Beginners-Guide.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  23.7 KB

Are you suffering from rapid battery drainage on your Android device? Most probably you might be suffering from the issue? According to my personal experience and also in general, battery life shortens on Android when time passes and also due to the poor power-saving strategies on Android. Here, I am going to make you aware of an app named Greenify which helps you to get some extra battery power from your device battery. The app can work on both non-rooted and rooted Android devices but according to my personal experience, the app cannot work effectively without root access.

How To Root Android

Android rooting allows you to install apps that are not authorized by your device manufacturer and to do their-party modifications. Actually, itis hard to a specific method to root your Android as it depends on the Android version and the model. On the other hand, there are no official rooting solutions as rooting is not accepted as authorized. But, If you are Samsung Galaxy users, you have an official rooting solution as https://odindownload.com/root-android/. but unfortunately, other users have to use compatible third-party rooting solutions to roo their devices.

What Is Greenify App And What Are the Purposes

Greenify APK is available in Google Play Store and it is being developed by Oasisfeng who contributes to the XDA developer as a Senior member and works as an Android Developer & Geek. Usually, your device's battery power drains quicker than earlier when more apps are installed and you have to charge the device several times a day. Perhaps you may know that your apps are working in the background and consume your battery power although you are not using them actively and you cannot stop them. So, the more app you install the more battery power your device consumes. The purpose of Grenify is to hibernate the apps that you are not using actively and stop leeching the battery power in vain. Actually, you must understand the Greenify cannot do magic on your device.but it can increase the performance of your device battery bit more than before. You can select the apps you want to hibernate and you can de-hibernate them when you want by tapping on them simply.

Final Word

I hope Greenify would be really useful for those who are suffering from rapid battery drainage. However, be informed that Greenify can do less on the non-rooted device than on rooted Android.

Feedback Score
    Putting rooting solutions on this forum is irresponsible.
    If my actions include deeds of philanthropy in charity and acts of loving kindness I am living in my Faith.

Red Pocket (AT&T) $192yr UTnT 5GB exp 08.08.19
    Red Pocket (AT&T) $184.50yr UTnT 1GB exp 02.19.20
    T-Mo Gold Rewards $10yr exp 01.16.20
    Tello x2 (Sprint) $5 1-use/3mo no exp by 10.05.19

Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by zapjb View Post
    Putting rooting solutions on this forum is irresponsible.
    Keep reporting to the mods. So far I've been unsuccessful in getting the OP banned. Maybe it's time to bring it up with frail and Howard.

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk
    Cell phone history:
    Motorola DPC 550 - Ericsson DF388 - Sanyo SCP-4000 - Samsung SCH-N150 - Samsung SCH-T300 - LG TM520 - LG VX-4600 - BlackBerry 6750 - BlackBerry 7250 - Samsung SGH-807 - T-Mobile Dash - Motorola RAZR - BlackBerry Bold 9000 - BlackBerry Torch 9800 - Samsung Galaxy S Captivate (rooted) - Samsung Nexus S - Samsung Galaxy S III LTE (rooted, running SlimBean 4.3) - Oppo Find 7a - Moto X Play - OnePlus 3T Midnight Black Limited Edition - Huawei P20 Pro

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TadMorose View Post
    Keep reporting to the mods. So far I've been unsuccessful in getting the OP banned. Maybe it's time to bring it up with frail and Howard.

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk
    That would be appreciated.