Thread: canceling 2 lines out

Carrier(s)
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score

canceling 2 lines out

hello again
    i am going to ask a question here. i am in a bind right now as i had two friends on my verizon acct and they gave the phones back to me and went to another carrier. long story short i have 2 lines suspended one with discount billing and one without discount billing. though the one that was suspended with out discount billing verizon was kind enough to give a a months service credit since the line is not being used. and the other line right not is suspended with the discounted billing i have 3 months on that so far thank god. i am wondering since i am not using those lines i am wondering if anyones had any problems with getting verizon to credit the service back since there not and can't be used i have no problems on the device payments since it will know the buyout down... i just need time to come up with the money and buy out the phones and pay em off so i can drop my bill down to.

thoughts and inputs on this situation???

i'll never do that again

Device(s)
    too many to list
    Carrier(s)
    virgin mobile
    Feedback Score
    they won't my friend was on my account he moved to Russia and gave his phone back, I was able to get vz to suspended the Line for 120 days after that it went back on, How ever the person I talked to was able to change the an to the 1GB plan at that time it was 20 plus device not bad, You can try that or find some one to take over that line I ended selling the phone then using that money to pay off the phone then cancled that line

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10 Plus using Tapatalk
    Peter Is A God AkA Gods Son