Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Visible (Wireless) Forum?

Device(s)
    Qualcomm iPhone X 256 GB Space Grey
    Carrier(s)
    Visible
    Feedback Score

Visible (Wireless) Forum?

Is there a forum for Visible? Reddit has one and it is quite busy/populated. If there isn’t one here, I’m surprised because it’s a rapidly growing company with issues and opinions.

I’ve been a customer since June 9 and my overall experience has been a solid 8/10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    iPhone 7+ on the Verizon Network
    iPad Pro 9.7 on the AT&T Network

Device(s)
    iPhone X, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, RP
    Feedback Score
    For right now, just either stay within General Prepaid or maybe the Verizon forums.

Based on other posts, the operator of this site doesn't want to continue splitting people off into smaller sub-forums. Especially since what is hot at a given time may shift.
    iPhone 11 is my current primary phone. I have older model iPhones and Moto phones available on other lines. Currently prepaid, though would consider postpaid on right plan.

Carrier(s)
    LycaMobile, FtreedomPop, FreeUp
    Feedback Score
    Link to the reddit one? I might be dropping it as it's the only carrier I've encountered that can't disable voicemail so that i can use it with Google Voice forwarding .

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadRanger View Post
    Link to the reddit one? I might be dropping it as it's the only carrier I've encountered that can't disable voicemail so that i can use it with Google Voice forwarding .
    Can you tell me who you have gotten it to work with?

It's a constant source of trouble for me with MVNO's that don't support the normal codes. Most recently FreeUP which I basically stopped using for this reason.

Even when customer service says they will turn it off they just substitute a "This person is not available" message which doesn't help.

Carrier(s)
    LycaMobile, FtreedomPop, FreeUp
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by barryspar View Post

It's a constant source of trouble for me with MVNO's that don't support the normal codes. Most recently FreeUP which I basically stopped using for this reason.

Even when customer service says they will turn it off they just substitute a "This person is not available" message which doesn't help.
    Works fine on FreeUp for me - that message that is still there when they disable voicemail for you doesn't make GV think the call was answered. I've tried it with the FU phone on and off and no prob .

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by barryspar View Post
    I have SMS short code working with Tracfone T-Mobile service. I think I had it working with H2O, but that was some years ago. So, I am not sure.

If FreeUp supports disabling voicemail that's good news.

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by freakonomics101 View Post
    Is there a forum for Visible? Reddit has one and it is quite busy/populated. If there isn’t one here, I’m surprised because it’s a rapidly growing company with issues and opinions.

I’ve been a customer since June 9 and my overall experience has been a solid 8/10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'll talk it over with the mods who oversee this section. If there is enough discussion of Visible to warrant a dedicated forum to it, we can accomodate that.

Feedback Score
    Link to the reddit one?
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Visible/

Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Wireless
    Feedback Score
    As with all forum requests, the traffic for that topic must be present before we'll consider adding another forum. In this case, I'm seeing one thread specifically dedicated to Visible wireless since the beginning of August. The traffic just isn't there to justify adding a forum specific to Visible.

Become a Premium Member or Advertiser here!
    Want to use a referral link in your signature, support the forums by becoming a Premium Member!
    Have you read the forum rules lately?
    If you have a problem with a post for any reason, please report it rather than responding to it, and a moderator will be along shortly.

Feedback Score
    I didn’t have a problem using Google Voice with it.

Feedback Score
    Works fine on FreeUp for me - that message that is still there when they disable voicemail for you doesn't make GV think the call was answered. I've tried it with the FU phone on and off and no prob .
    Thanks a lot. It worked. I was able to disable call forwarding by dialing #004# from my phone. Now when someone calls it just rings and rings, and if it is off my other GV lines continue to work, just as you said.

Device(s)
    Motorola MOTO X4, Iphone 6S On VZW (Wife's)
    Carrier(s)
    GoPhone, Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I don't see why the Verizon prepaid forum couldn't be renamed to Verizon Prepaid/Visible. Similar to the way Tracfone & Net10 are combined into one forum. That way any questions related to both Verizon prepaid brands would be in the same forum & it would be clear where to post Visible questions. That would actually clean up the forums a bit and make it easier to find Visible related posts instead of having Visible posts split between the Verizon Prepaid forum & the general prepaid forum because no one is sure where those questions should go.

Heck, at this point it probably be a good idea to also just lump all the Tracfone brands into one forum, that should create more activity and more potential answers to any questions for the different Tracfone brands.

That's just my opinion.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dust N Bones View Post
    I don't see why the Verizon prepaid forum couldn't be renamed to Verizon Prepaid/Visible...

Heck, at this point it probably be a good idea to also just lump all the Tracfone brands into one forum, that should create more activity and more potential answers to any questions for the different Tracfone brands...
    I like both these ideas.
    If my actions include deeds of philanthropy in charity and acts of loving kindness I am living in my Faith.

Red Pocket (AT&T) UTnT 5GB exp 09.27.20
    Red Pocket (AT&T) UTnT 1GB exp 02.12.20
    T-Mobile Gold Rewards $10yr exp 01.11.21
    Tello x2 (Sprint) $5 1-use/3mo no exp by 04.11.20

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by zapjb View Post
    I like both these ideas.
    So do I. I'll speak with the affected mods about this.

Device(s)
    Moto E (T-Mo); LG Fiesta 2 (PPC)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile Prepaid & Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    Wow. All TF subsidiaries in one sub-forum? Yikes... Going to have to mull that one over.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast