Thread: ATT new annual plan...$300 for 12 months for the 8GB plan...comes to $25/mo.

Device(s)
    iPhone 4S
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score

ATT new annual plan...$300 for 12 months for the 8GB plan...comes to $25/mo.

https://www.att.com/buy/wireless/prepaid/plandetails

Are these new plans available to existing customers? Doesn't look like this one is.

Feedback Score
    Ya gotta port out to another carrier and then port back in to get this 360 day or the Wally 25gb plan. I was gonna do this annual plan but it sounds like it reverts to full price once your year is over. I'd hate to pay $40.00 for 8gb when people who went with the Wally deal are still getting 25gb for the same price.

Feedback Score
    Does this plan have roaming in Canada and Mexico? LTE or 2G speeds if so?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FriedRice1 View Post
    Does this plan have roaming in Canada and Mexico? LTE or 2G speeds if so?
    Under Read the Legal Stuff...

"Data: Includes data usage in the U.S, Mexico, and Canada with the first 8GB high speed; thereafter, data speeds reduced to max of 128Kbps for the rest of the term. See att.com/broadbandinfo for details. International data roaming may be reduced to 2G speeds. Data Add-Ons for use in the U.S., Mexico, and Canada are available for an additional charge (3GB for $20, 1GB for $10) and are good for 30 days."

Basically they are stating they can downgrade your data outside the US at any time.
    My posts are in no way intended to represent or promote the views of any service provide, dealer or manufacturer.

Device(s)
    iPhone 11, Moto G7 Power
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, Three UK
    Feedback Score
    So supposedly this offer has now been extended to 12/31/19 according to the website though if you go to the select plan page and click "Read the legal stuff" it still says 10/21/19. I mean if true I can now use the last month and a half with Verizon and then switch to AT&T on the 1 year deal in December when I am done with Verizon and also have budgeted for money to do this deal.
    Home Entertainment: Xfinity Double Play with 140+ channels and 100 Megs per second internet.

Landline: Google Voice

Mobile Entertainment: AT&T Prepaid as primary, Three UK sim as secondary.

Feedback Score
    Hi Fish
    I was trying to find on the AT&T website where they mention that it reverts back to full price after one year. It probably does, as this offer seems too good to be true, but I was not able to find any documentation.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishx65 View Post
    Ya gotta port out to another carrier and then port back in to get this 360 day or the Wally 25gb plan. I was gonna do this annual plan but it sounds like it reverts to full price once your year is over. I'd hate to pay $40.00 for 8gb when people who went with the Wally deal are still getting 25gb for the same price.