Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max Preorder on T-Mobile September 13

Device(s)
    too many to list
    Carrier(s)
    virgin mobile
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by trees12 View Post
    The iPhone 11 Pro looks great and there are a ton of new features which I highlighted in another post. I guess the only things lacking in these new iPhones is 5G capabilities and a 120 HZ refresh rate for the screen. The issues with 5G chips currently out are vast and I can see why Apple decides not to put them in the new iPhones coming out next week. The current 5G chip out by Qualcomm does NOT cover many bands, overheating issues has been reported by some Samsung galaxy 5g owners, and 5G is no where near widespread at the moment . It’s only available in 6 major cities in the US and probably won’t be widespread till 2021. The only phone T-Mobile sells currently as of today that supports 5G is the Samsung Galaxy 10 5G.
    of you think they look great that's fine but for ever person who says they look great there's some one who says they are ugly, That screen is sad i still have my xs Max I bee saving it as in trade in for next year's iPhone however this year nothing can top the Note 10 plus, To be iPhone started going down hill with Steve kicked the can only an hard core apple user would say the new iPhone looks good, Hell I think the regular iPhone is the better buy to each his own.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10 Plus using Tapatalk
    Peter Is A God AkA Gods Son

Device(s)
    iPhone 8 Plus 64GB and iPhone XS Max 64GB
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by manofstill2012 View Post
    of you think they look great that's fine but for ever person who says they look great there's some one who says they are ugly, That screen is sad i still have my xs Max I bee saving it as in trade in for next year's iPhone however this year nothing can top the Note 10 plus, To be iPhone started going down hill with Steve kicked the can only an hard core apple user would say the new iPhone looks good, Hell I think the regular iPhone is the better buy to each his own.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10 Plus using Tapatalk
    Apple just improved their OLED screen on their iPhone 11 PRO and Pro Max. The new iPhones the Pro line has now got 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio vs last years XS and XS max that have a 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio.
    Manners cost nothing, and also have the added benefit of making a man. You know, it is entirely possible to rise above others, without stooping to pushing them under, and putting them down.
    My Sister is a supervisor at T-Mobile's Salem Oregon Call center. Loyal T-Mobile customer of 15 Years.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    For anyone who cares, Apple is now giving the Vet discount on the new models. I just ordered a 256Gb Pro Max for $1124 (10% discount). Delivery is scheduled for Oct. 8-15th so far.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by daleraver View Post
    For anyone who cares, Apple is now giving the Vet discount on the new models. I just ordered a 256Gb Pro Max for $1124 (10% discount). Delivery is scheduled for Oct. 8-15th so far.
    Update: I checked the istocknow.com app and it was showing one of my home area Apple Stores has my desired Pro Max 256Gb in stock, so I was able to place an in store pick up order for it. The chat function told me that the current policy was to hold items for 14 days before returning to stock. It used to be just 24 hours the last time I checked and I don’t get home until late Saturday night. So Sunday I get my new toy. I also still got the Military Discount on the Sim Free model.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4