Thread: Help choosing a phone for T-Mobile

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S8, iPad Mini 4, Blackberry KEY 2
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, AT&T
    Feedback Score

Help choosing a phone for T-Mobile

I'm looking at getting T-Mobile for my secondary line and want to get myself a good device... i would like to get a device that has the best signal possible, does 2xCA or 3xCA and supports band 71 because i won't normally be in places with good T-Mobile signal so need to have the best signal possible... I was looking at a few different devices but don't know what one would be the best... the LG Q7+, LG K30, T-Mobile REVVLRY, Samsung Galaxy A10e, Motorola G7 power and moto e6 are just some of the devices I was looking at but if any others are better let me know just these are what I was eyeing for T-Mobile at this point in time... camera and hardware specs don't really matter as long as it's fine for doing basic tasks like web browsing and social media... I'm looking at financing anything so others offered can be considered as well... What do you suggest?

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I've been using am unlocked Moto G7 Power for about a month and it's really solid. Only had it on Ting/T-Mobile for a day so can't comment on that. It handles all the basics perfectly, has great earpiece/speakerphone call quality and, of course, crazy good battery life. Been charging mine every 3rd day!!!

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S8, iPad Mini 4, Blackberry KEY 2
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishx65 View Post
    I've been using am unlocked Moto G7 Power for about a month and it's really solid. Only had it on Ting/T-Mobile for a day so can't comment on that. It handles all the basics perfectly, has great earpiece/speakerphone call quality and, of course, crazy good battery life. Been charging mine every 3rd day!!!
    That's awesome!

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk